Matlab Help needed that will allow you to compute the flow

• MATLAB
  • Thread starter uaeXuae
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Flow Matlab
In summary, the conversation is about constructing a MATLAB file and understanding the equations involved in applying nodal analysis. The person asks for help and receives a helpful response with explanations and clarifications. They also mention using "fsolve" and question how to find the values of C1 and C10 without knowing the values of L1 and L10.
uaeXuae
May anyone help me construct the MATLAB file ?

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2598/problem2we3.jpg

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6756/problem2akg7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Anyone please ? I have to submit this in 2 days please help...

WOW what a valuable POST THANX!

Regarding the Q's:

Q1=Q2+Q3
Q3=Q4+Q5
Q5=Q6+Q7
Q1=Q10
Q3=Q9
Q5=Q8

This is more like applying Nodal analysis ; reminds me of Current in = Current out. Which i understand.

Those three i still don't get :

Q1=Q10
Q3=Q9
Q5=Q8

Also Regarding the dp_all i don't get.

I can also see you have wrote dp2 twice;
->dp2=C2*Q2^2
->dp2=dp3+dp4+dp9
Similarly for dp 4

while you said dp6=dp7.

Can you please provide me with a litlle bit more details so it breaks down to pieces.

May you also what C represents ?

And The last four lines specifically :-

dp_all=dp1+dp2+dp3
dp2=dp3+dp4+dp9
dp4=dp5+dp6+dp8
dp6=dp7

I don't understand them. I tried applying the nodal anaylsis but it seems not to work how did you work those equations out ?

Anyone please help me submission is tommrow

OK i understand all the equations now but when i find the values of C1 & C10 i won't be able to because i don't have the values of L1 & L 10 although L1 = L10 shall i assue a value ?

How can i use "fsolve"

1. What is Matlab and how is it used in flow computation?

Matlab is a high-level programming language and interactive environment used for numerical computation, data visualization, and algorithm development. It has built-in functions and tools specifically designed for solving complex mathematical equations, making it a powerful tool for computing flow in various systems.

2. How can I access Matlab Help for flow computation?

To access Matlab Help, you can click on the "Help" tab in the main menu or use the "help" command in the command window. From there, you can search for specific keywords related to flow computation or browse through the available documentation and examples.

3. What are the key steps for computing flow using Matlab?

The key steps for computing flow using Matlab include defining the problem, identifying the relevant equations and parameters, inputting the data, running the computation, and analyzing the results. It is important to have a solid understanding of the equations and their limitations in order to accurately compute flow using Matlab.

4. Can Matlab help in visualizing and analyzing flow data?

Yes, Matlab has powerful data visualization and analysis tools that can be used to plot and analyze flow data. This can help in understanding the behavior and patterns of the flow, identifying any anomalies or trends, and making informed decisions based on the results.

5. Are there any resources available for learning about flow computation in Matlab?

Yes, there are many resources available for learning about flow computation in Matlab, including online tutorials, documentation, and user forums. Additionally, there are books and courses specifically focused on using Matlab for flow computation that can provide in-depth knowledge and practical examples.