What do You See? Brain Game Test - News.com.au

• Thread starter ~christina~
  • Start date
In summary: If you try looking about 10 cm to the left. When I do that, she goes counter-clockwise. Then move your eyes to the shadow, and she pops back to... clockwise.
I saw clockwise no problem, but I had to scroll down and focus on just a small part of the foot before seeing it go counter clockwise.

Physics news on Phys.org
I initially saw her spinning counterclockwise (when did it become "anti" anyway?) and that was it. Then I read lisab saying to look to the side, and the I saw the image spinning clockwise. Once I see her moving clockwise, though, I can't get it to switch back to counterclockwise. That's a very, very cool effect.

Last edited:
but still nobody answered, does us being able to switch directions mean that we can switch our dependence or reliance or usage from the left to the right side of the brain and vice versa?

this is important because if we can then this raises many questions.

At first she appeared to rotate clockwise. Then I read some text- then she rotated counter-clockwise. I looked away at a photo, then looked back and she was rotating clockwise again. I read some text again and she reversed direction. Looked away at a photo and when I looked back again she had reversed direction again.
For me it seems that stimulating my brain with text vs. images determines which way she appears to rotate.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BpdiVcmoZ5k

If you watch it on here and click on random spots on the video using the bar it is a lot easier to realize that you can see her going in both directions.

AhmedEzz said:
but still nobody answered, does us being able to switch directions mean that we can switch our dependence or reliance or usage from the left to the right side of the brain and vice versa?

this is important because if we can then this raises many questions.

Of course you can switch back and forth. The question is can you do this at will? Again the answer is of course if you learn how.

Mike Nagle said:
Of course you can switch back and forth. The question is can you do this at will? Again the answer is of course if you learn how.

flip the switch in your brain of course :tongue:

it's funny, I was looking at her and making her just stay facing me while flipping left to right and back and forth again while never seeing her rotating in one whole circle. It's all about mind control. I had fun doing that. (switching from one side of my brain to the other) :biggrin:

I can see nipples.

Tom Mattson said:
I can see nipples.

Which way are the nipples spinning :rofl: ?

lisab said:
Which way are the nipples spinning :rofl: ?
Delightfully.

Exactly.

Tom Mattson said:
I can see nipples.

Okay, now stop staring at your girlfriend and tell us about the picture. :biggrin:

What?!----MB--do you want a "woman's version"?

(a man spinning, that is)

rewebster said:
What?!----MB--do you want a "woman's version"?

(a man spinning, that is)

:biggrin: Honestly, I thought he was just joking. After your comment, I had to go back and look, and sure enough, there are nipples. Just goes to show the differences in what men and women notice. :rofl: (I'm not sure that a man spinning with one leg up would necessarily be flattering to the man though...it's funny how a naked woman can jump up and down and men get turned on by everything that jiggles, but if a naked man jumps up and down, the women just laugh at everything that jiggles :biggrin:).

MB--one more reason why there are more male Artists (looking for models)

-------------

Moonbear said:
(I'm not sure that a man spinning with one leg up would necessarily be flattering to the man though...it's funny how a naked woman can jump up and down and men get turned on by everything that jiggles, but if a naked man jumps up and down, the women just laugh at everything that jiggles :biggrin:).

or the sun dial effect

Last edited:
rewebster said:
MB--one more reason why there are more male Artists (looking for models)

speaking of models...this reminds me of art class and I had to look at a nude male model who was gray haired and had things sagging ALL OVER. :yuck: I seriously was thinking of burning out my eyes after that and it wouldn't be so hard as the lab is in the building across the street :rolleyes:

But I was lucky that for the long hr draw, his front wasn't facing me, when he sat in the "thinking man" position. Not only that, after we finished drawing, we were ordered to turn our drawings and show the class, and the people who had the front view drew that "area" rather vaguely to say the least. :rofl: