Is mathebook.net a helpful resource for students, teachers, and parents?

• Thread starter ajitech
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Resources
In summary, there are various types of online resources available for math, including practice problems, instructional videos, tutorials, and games. These resources can be effective for learning, but it is important to choose reputable ones and use them in conjunction with traditional learning methods. There are also many free online resources for math, suitable for all levels, but it is important to research their credibility before using them. This can be done by checking reviews, credentials of the creators, and ensuring that the content aligns with established math principles and standards.
ajitech
Hi Friends,
Today I am so proud that I am learning math. By online free learning site http://mathebook.net" . It is helpful for the students’ starts from Kindergarten to High school math. In this a student can download work book.

It helps me a lot and i think every students, teachers and also parents should take the benefit of this site...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
thanks for sharing this

My McAfee Security Center says http://mathebook.net/ has not been tested yet.

There are really no websites for learning Maths and solving problems. Can anyone suggest....

Nice one there

1. What types of online resources are available for math?

There are a variety of online resources for math, including practice problems and quizzes, instructional videos, interactive tutorials, and educational games.

2. Are online math resources effective for learning?

Yes, online math resources can be effective for learning. However, it is important to choose high-quality, reputable resources and use them in conjunction with traditional learning methods.

3. Are there free online resources for math?

Yes, there are many free online resources for math, such as Khan Academy, Math.com, and MathisFun. These resources can be accessed at any time and are a great option for those on a budget.

4. Can online math resources be used for all levels of math?

Yes, there are online resources available for all levels of math, from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus. Some resources may be more specialized for certain levels, so it is important to choose ones that align with your specific needs.

5. How can I determine if an online math resource is reliable?

It is important to research the credibility of an online math resource before using it. Look for reviews and recommendations from other users, check the credentials of the creators, and ensure that the content aligns with established math principles and standards.