Is it possible to get a wrap text

• Suggestion
  • Thread starter Niles
  • Start date
In summary, it is possible to wrap text in HTML using the <code>&lt;span&gt;</code> tag or the <code>&lt;div&gt;</code> tag with the <code>word-wrap: break-word;</code> CSS property. This can also be achieved by setting the <code>word-wrap</code> property to <code>break-word</code> in CSS. The <code>&lt;br&gt;</code> tag can also be used to wrap text without using CSS. To wrap text around an image, the <code>float</code> property can be used in CSS. The width of wrapped text can be controlled by adjusting the width of the container element or using the <code>max
Niles
Is it possible to get a "Wrap [TEX]-tags around selected code"-button?

Physics news on Phys.org

As I recall, we used to have this. I don't know why they got rid of it. I would love to get it back!

I'm not a fan of any tags. The old school method of writing the code has a nice feel to it.

Last edited:

1. Is it possible to wrap text in HTML?

Yes, it is possible to wrap text in HTML using the <span> tag or the <div> tag with the word-wrap: break-word; CSS property.

2. How do I wrap long lines of text in my webpage?

You can wrap long lines of text by setting the word-wrap property to break-word in your CSS code. This will allow the text to automatically wrap when it reaches the end of its container.

3. Can I wrap text without using CSS?

Yes, you can wrap text without using CSS by using the <br> tag in your HTML code. This will create a line break and allow you to wrap text without using CSS.

4. How can I wrap text around an image?

To wrap text around an image, you can use the float property in CSS. This will allow the image to be aligned to the left or right, and the text will wrap around it.

5. Is it possible to control the width of wrapped text?

Yes, you can control the width of wrapped text by adjusting the width of the container element using CSS. You can also use the max-width property to set a maximum width for the text to wrap within.