Parallel Universe, 10 dimensions

In summary: So, as you can see, dimensions can be taken in many different ways and can even be relative. I think it's important to be aware of this because when we discuss the possible existence of 10 dimensions, it's important to be aware that it could be interpreted in many ways.In summary, parallel universes may exist with 10 dimensions.
Singularities in the classical (macroscopic) sense are well established and a couple has even been found (or so we think). However, their presence in the quantom sense are not so well investigated. I still tend towards believing their presence, but until furter evidence comes in, I'll remain open to your idea.
Actually, the intuitively logical nature of your idea is actually a mark against it. Too much in quantom mechanics behave in a uniquely counterintuitive way.

Space news on Phys.org
Agree (but in quantum leap that means disagreement)

jdlech said:
Singularities in the classical (macroscopic) sense are well established and a couple has even been found (or so we think). However, their presence in the quantom sense are not so well investigated. I still tend towards believing their presence, but until furter evidence comes in, I'll remain open to your idea.
Actually, the intuitively logical nature of your idea is actually a mark against it. Too much in quantom mechanics behave in a uniquely counterintuitive way.
Well established as in well believed. I agree. While there is not much doubt, I still doubt (or am confident it is not so). The black holes - as suggested to exist at the center of galaxies and being places of singularities - are according to me theoretical gravitational errors. I see the calculations as ghost calculations that mention how strong the gravitational entity is that exists at the center of a hurricane. Everybody knows there is no entity in the eye of the storm, but if one calculated that entity based on the storm's strength and size then a super-entity exists but one that cannot be seen with the naked eye. [By the way, I do believe something exists at the middle of a galaxy, but not a gravitational superpower.]

I believe the gravitational model for galaxies is basically different from the gravitational models for solar systems in that the latter have a center of gravity in the middle, while the galaxies only consist of many of those centers, it does not have a gravitational center correlating to the galaxy as a whole itself. In other words, the center of gravity in a galaxy is according to me spread out, based on cohesion, and if a spot needs to be mentioned I would go for 1/3rd out from the center, 2/3rds in from the rim.

Where solar systems started to exist out of segments and together form the galaxy, the galaxy itself was too big to become based on such a model. A quick comparison would be a dictatorship (solar system) and a full representation democracy (galaxy), where the former has all the star attraction, but the latter has multiple parties vying for coalitions, not full control (so I don't mean the restricted democracy as it, for instance, exists in the United States with its two party system). Parties themselves are still formed on their own merits and rules, like dictatorships, but they all agreed or were forced by the people to function on a larger democratic platform. Sure, the constitution would be a very important document to help understand democracy and it is something desperately needed to have democracy run smoothly, but the document is not one of the players, where in dictatorships the dictator is the constitution.

If the center of a galaxy truly had a strong gravitational center in the middle I would have expected the galaxies to be more volatile, shaped much rounder, not like the rather flat orderly entities as we see in our universe.