Dear Fellows If I am on wrong part of forum then sory for that

• Thread starter adnan jahan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum
In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of voids in thermo-elastic solids and their effects on plane waves and heat equations. There is confusion about the nonlinearity of interactions with large voids and the possibility of analyzing small voids using asymptotic analysis. The speaker is seeking help and clarification on the issue.
adnan jahan
Dear Fellows
If I am on wrong part of forum then sory for that ,

I need some help regarding VOIDS,,, there are so many work done on voids titled as,

PLANE WAVES IN THERMO-ELASTIC SOLID WITH VOIDS,

and in abstract they said that ,

small voids are considered as pores in that solid,,

can anyone please help me in this issue...

Regards

Physics news on Phys.org

If te voive in large then the interactions will be highly nonlinear but if they are small they they can be analysed by asymptotic analysis.

I'm confused.

You need to ask a question about your problem.

Are you studying planewaves in voided materials?

Yes I am studying plane waves with voided material,

I need to know the effect voids on heat equation of

GREEN AND NAGHDI(II and III)

Dear [Name],

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am a scientist and I would be happy to assist you with your inquiry about voids in thermo-elastic solids.

Firstly, I would like to assure you that you are in the right forum to discuss scientific topics and ask for help. We are always happy to support fellow scientists in their research endeavors.

Regarding your question about voids in thermo-elastic solids, I can understand your confusion as voids can be a complex and important aspect in solid mechanics. Based on my understanding, in the context of thermo-elasticity, small voids are often considered as pores or cavities within the solid material. These voids can have a significant impact on the overall mechanical behavior of the solid, especially in terms of stress and strain distribution.

In the paper you mentioned, "Plane Waves in Thermo-Elastic Solid with Voids," the authors are likely studying the propagation of plane waves in a solid material that contains small voids. This type of research is important in understanding how voids affect the dynamic response of a solid material.

I would suggest reading the paper in detail to understand the specific approach and methodology used by the authors in their study. Additionally, you can also refer to other relevant literature on this topic to gain a deeper understanding.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out. I wish you the best of luck with your research on voids in thermo-elastic solids.

Best regards,

1. What does "Dear Fellows If I am on wrong part of forum then sory for that" mean?

"Dear Fellows If I am on wrong part of forum then sory for that" is a phrase that is commonly used by forum users to apologize for posting in the wrong section of a forum. The user is acknowledging that their post may not be relevant to the specific section and apologizing for any inconvenience it may cause.

2. Can I still receive help if I post in the wrong part of the forum?

Yes, you can still receive help if you post in the wrong part of the forum. However, it is recommended to post in the appropriate section to ensure that your post reaches the right audience and you receive a timely response.

3. How can I find the correct section of the forum to post my question in?

You can find the correct section of the forum by browsing through the different categories and sub-forums. You can also use the search bar to look for keywords related to your question and see which section they are most commonly posted in.

4. What should I do if I accidentally post in the wrong section of the forum?

If you accidentally post in the wrong section of the forum, you can either delete your post and repost it in the correct section, or you can reach out to a moderator or administrator for assistance in moving your post to the appropriate section.

5. Why is it important to post in the correct section of the forum?

Posting in the correct section of the forum ensures that your question or topic reaches the right audience and increases the chances of receiving a helpful response. It also helps to keep the forum organized and makes it easier for other users to find relevant information.