What do politicians use for birth control?

• News
  • Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Control
In summary, politicians use their personalities as birth control and are believed to always be honest. A joke about a politician getting mugged and a debate about the British Empire also took place. The conversation also included a joke about politics being made up of many blood-sucking insects, with a correction that ticks are actually arachnids.
jimmy p
Gold Member
Q. What do politicians use for birth control?

A. Their personalities!

Physics news on Phys.org
Politicians are all honest. They never lie.

Late one night in London a mugger jumped a well dressed man and held a gun to his ribs.

"Give me your money!" he demanded.

The man stiffened but said indignantly, "You can't do this to me, I'm a politician."

"In that case," said the mugger, "Give me my money!"

The sun never set on the british empire...

God doesn't trust the British in the dark :p
(I know it's off the subject, but your location and london joke made it irresistable hehe)

Your just jealous, phatmanscoop. Long live the BRITISH EMPIRE!

Politics:

Poly = many
Tics = blood sucking insects

Originally posted by Tsunami
Politics:

Poly = many

HEY! i say that too! Great minds think alike huh? where's Photon when you need him??

Originally posted by Tsunami
Politics:

Poly = many

Correction, ticks are not insects. They are arachnids. So politicians are hiding two pairs of extremeties.

Originally posted by Dissident Dan
Correction, ticks are not insects. They are arachnids. So politicians are hiding two pairs of extremeties.
I stand corrected.

What is the most common form of birth control used by politicians?

The most common form of birth control used by politicians is the birth control pill. This is because it is a discreet and highly effective method that can be easily managed by the individual.

Do politicians have access to different types of birth control compared to the general public?

Yes, politicians often have access to a wider range of birth control options, including more expensive and advanced methods such as intrauterine devices (IUDs) and hormonal implants. This is due to their higher socioeconomic status and access to better healthcare.

Are politicians required to disclose their use of birth control?

No, politicians are not required to disclose their use of birth control. This is considered a private matter and is protected by medical confidentiality laws.

Do politicians have a higher rate of unplanned pregnancies compared to the general public?

There is no evidence to suggest that politicians have a higher rate of unplanned pregnancies compared to the general public. However, due to their public image and the potential impact of an unplanned pregnancy on their career, politicians may be more likely to use birth control consistently and effectively.

Is birth control covered by insurance for politicians?

Yes, birth control is typically covered by insurance for politicians, just like it is for the general public. However, the specific coverage may vary depending on the individual's insurance plan and provider.