Suggest online resources for electronics

In summary, there are several highly recommended websites for learning about electronics, including All About Circuits, Electronics Tutorials, and SparkFun's Learn website. There are also free online courses available, such as Coursera's Introduction to Electronics and edX's Electronic Interfaces. For tutorials on specific components or projects, websites like Instructables, Adafruit, and Hackster are great resources, and YouTube has many video tutorials available. Additionally, there are online communities like Reddit's r/electronics and Stack Exchange's Electrical Engineering forum where you can ask questions and get help. To stay updated on the latest developments and news in electronics, you can follow industry leaders and experts on social media, subscribe to electronics news websites, and attend virtual conferences
issacnewton
hi

i am a physics graduate and have studied electronics but had problem grasping it. please suggest me online resources where I can learn electronics from the basics.

thanks

I Newton

Engineering news on Phys.org
thanks a lot.

i Newton

omg awesome website, I'm a first year student taking electrical engineering and this will surely help!

1. What are the best websites for learning about electronics?

There are many great websites for learning about electronics, but some of the most highly recommended resources include All About Circuits, Electronics Tutorials, and SparkFun's Learn website.

2. Are there any free online courses for learning about electronics?

Yes, there are several free online courses available for learning about electronics. Some popular options include Coursera's Introduction to Electronics and edX's Electronic Interfaces: Bridging the Physical and Digital Worlds.

3. Where can I find tutorials for specific electronic components or projects?

You can find tutorials for specific electronic components or projects on websites like Instructables, Adafruit, and Hackster. You can also search for specific topics on YouTube to find video tutorials.

4. Are there any online communities where I can ask questions and get help with electronics?

Yes, there are several online communities dedicated to electronics, such as Reddit's r/electronics and Stack Exchange's Electrical Engineering forum. These communities have knowledgeable members who are often willing to help answer questions and provide guidance.

5. How can I stay updated on the latest developments and news in the field of electronics?

You can stay updated on the latest developments and news in electronics by following industry leaders and experts on social media, subscribing to electronics news websites like Electronics Weekly, and attending virtual conferences and events related to electronics.