Who else watches breaking bad?

• Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a TV show on AMC about a chemistry teacher who starts a meth lab with his student. The show has good science, airs on Sundays at 10 PM, and the first two episodes are available online. The season finale is tonight and it is recommended to watch the first two episodes before watching the finale.
gravenewworld
This show is pretty good.

The science in it is pretty good for a TV show too.

Physics news on Phys.org
Is this the show on AMC about the chemistry teacher who starts a meth lab with his student? I have seen the ads, but haven't had much time to watch TV. When is it on? I'll try to check it out next time I have time.

I don't think I've heard of it beyond title only. Whats the premise?

G01 said:
Is this the show on AMC about the chemistry teacher who starts a meth lab with his student? I have seen the ads, but haven't had much time to watch TV. When is it on? I'll try to check it out next time I have time.

Yes this is the premise. The whole first two episodes are available online on AMC's website.

The show is on Sundays at 10 PM.Tonight is the season finale, so if you do decide to watch you might want to at least watch the first two episodes first or else you will be lost.

gravenewworld said:
Yes this is the premise. The whole first two episodes are available online on AMC's website.

The show is on Sundays at 10 PM.

Tonight is the season finale, so if you do decide to watch you might want to at least watch the first two episodes first or else you will be lost.

Cool, I'll check out the episodes online today if I happen to get enough free time.

1. Who else watches Breaking Bad?

According to statistics, Breaking Bad has a very large and diverse fan base. It has been estimated that over 10 million viewers watched the series finale, and the show has won numerous awards and critical acclaim. So, it can be said that there are millions of people who watch Breaking Bad.

2. Why is Breaking Bad so popular?

Breaking Bad is popular for several reasons. Its gripping storyline, complex characters, and amazing acting performances have captivated audiences. It also tackles themes such as morality, power, and human nature, which resonates with many viewers.

3. Is Breaking Bad appropriate for all ages?

No, Breaking Bad is not appropriate for all ages. The show contains mature content such as violence, drug use, and profanity. It is rated TV-MA, which means it is intended for mature audiences only.

4. Can I watch Breaking Bad if I haven't seen the previous seasons?

While it is recommended to watch Breaking Bad from the beginning to fully understand the story and characters, it is possible to start watching at any season. However, you may miss important plot points and character developments if you jump in later.

5. Are there any other shows like Breaking Bad?

There are many shows that have been compared to Breaking Bad in terms of quality and storytelling, such as The Sopranos, The Wire, and Mad Men. However, each show is unique in its own way and it is ultimately up to personal preference.