Evo is new General Discussion Mentor

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Evo has been announced as the new general discussion mentor and has received congratulations from various members of the community. There is also some playful banter and jokes about Evo's injury and her role as a mentor.
Please give Evo a big congrats as she is our new general discussion mentor! :smile: :smile: :approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
Oh No! now she's going to know my IP address!

Congratulations Evo!

Congrats, Evo! Maybe this will keep you so busy that you'll stay away from that dangerous yardwork!

Congratulations Evo!

Evo! Welcome aboard! We've all appreciated your dedication to the community here for quite some time -- I'm very happy we finally have the chance to thank you for it properly. Congrats!

- Warren

Welcome, Evo! :smile:

Yay Evo!

See Evo, I told you that you were loved here. :biggrin:

big big big congrats

On you Evo! It's wonderful to have you as a Mentor here at PF, congratulations.

Awww, shucks. :blush:

Thanks everyone. :smile:

Congrats Mom! Give em hell... I mean... oh whatever treat me nicely!

So Evo, what happened? How did you get hurt, and how badly?

Welcome aboard, mom.

Woo hoo! Yay for Evo! :biggrin: And yay for us to have Evo! :cool:
So, seems that cute, bushy tail of yours is getting you some proper attention :wink: :rofl:

Congrats Evo! You're a welcome addition to Team PF.

:smile:
Jimmy Peper, You are so funnie

Congratulations ♥Evo ♥ Congratulations

Way to go Evo

Greg Bernhardt said:
Please give Evo a big congrats
a big congrats, evo!
great to see you as the mentor of that forum!

in friendship,
prad

1. What is "Evo is new General Discussion Mentor"?

"Evo is new General Discussion Mentor" is a program designed to provide mentorship and guidance for individuals interested in discussing and learning about topics related to evolution and biology.

2. Who can participate in the "Evo is new General Discussion Mentor" program?

The program is open to anyone who is interested in learning and discussing topics related to evolution and biology, regardless of their level of knowledge or expertise.

3. How can I become a mentee in the "Evo is new General Discussion Mentor" program?

To become a mentee, you can sign up through the designated platform or website. You will then be matched with a mentor who shares your interests and can guide you in your discussions and learning.

4. What can I expect from my mentor in the "Evo is new General Discussion Mentor" program?

Your mentor will provide guidance, support, and resources to help you learn and discuss topics related to evolution and biology. They will also be available to answer any questions you may have and provide feedback on your discussions.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the "Evo is new General Discussion Mentor" program?

No, the program is completely free to participate in. We believe that everyone should have access to education and mentorship opportunities in the field of evolution and biology.