Solving Circuits: Understanding Parallel and Series Connections

• Thread starter smarthbehl
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involves a person asking for help on a difficult physics question regarding a circuit with resistors in parallel and series. They also ask for help on another circuit with identical resistors. The responder urges the person to show their own effort before asking for help and emphasizes the importance of learning rather than just copying answers.
smarthbehl
hi guys
Need some help
If u can provide
Plzzzzzzzzzzz

I think its a very tough ques
anyone here has guts to solve this
its Physics
electricity
The circuit

////////-represents wire
restances of resistors have been written
Total pd is 4v

///////////////_4v__///////////////
/ /
///////////6ohms///////4ohms///
/ /
/ /
////////12ohms////////3ohms///

U have to find the
most important: Explain this entire circuit that where its parallel and series
1. current through:6ohm resistor
2.pd across 12 ohm resistor

Please also try this
in a diagram given below the cell and ammetre have negligible resistance. The resistors are identical.With the switch k open ammetre reads 0.6 ampere
What will be ammetre reading after the switch is closed
DIagram:
/////=== represents wire

///Ammetre////////////////battery///////////////////
/ /
////////////////Resistance////////////////////////////
/ /
////////////////Resistance////////////////////////////
/ /
///////////Resistance/////K open switch///////////

I ADVICE U TO DRAW THESE CIRCUITS IN UT COPY AN THEN SOLVE
and explain details of both circuits

Advance thanks
For details pm me
Or contact me immediately if u can solve this at::
<personal email deleted>
Advance thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Please have the "guts" to do your own work and show it before asking for help. We are not here to do your work for you.

no tat not the point
i just need solution of that
its not like that

If you read the https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=5374", which you agreed to when you signed up, you'll find
Any and all assistance given to homework assignments or textbook style exercises should be given only after the questioner has shown some effort in solving the problem. If no attempt is made then the questioner should be asked to provide one before any assistance is given. Under no circumstances should complete solutions be provided to a questioner, whether or not an attempt has been made.

Besides, don't you realize that you're not going to learn anything by just copying the answers? If you show your thoughts/ideas on this problem, we'll be glad to help :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What does "click here" mean?

"Click here" is a common phrase used on websites to indicate that clicking on a specific link or button will take the user to another page or perform a certain action.

2. Why do websites use "click here" instead of a more specific link?

"Click here" is a simple and direct call-to-action that can be understood by users of all levels of computer literacy. It also helps to make the link stand out and encourages users to click on it.

3. Is using "click here" bad for accessibility?

Yes, using "click here" can be problematic for users with visual impairments who rely on screen readers to navigate websites. It is better to use more descriptive link text that provides context for the user.

4. Are there any alternatives to using "click here"?

Yes, there are many alternatives to using "click here" that can make your links more descriptive and user-friendly. Some examples include using phrases like "read more", "learn more", or "sign up now".

5. How can I make my links more effective?

To make your links more effective, it is important to use descriptive and relevant link text that clearly tells the user what they can expect by clicking on the link. It is also helpful to use a different color or underlined formatting to make the link stand out.