How can i obtain the instructor's solutions manual to textbooks?

In summary, obtaining an instructor's solutions manual for "chemistry" by Martin Silberberg may be difficult as the publishers do not sell them to students and teachers cannot purchase them without being associated with an educational institution. The best options may be to try looking for them on eBay or Amazon, or at used book sales in public or college libraries. However, it is not encouraged to cheat and it is possible that this thread may be locked soon.
pakmingki
I think having them along with me would be excellent supplements.

how can i obtain my own personal copy if they are not readily available on ebay or amazon?

specifically, i am looking for an instructor's solutions manual to "chemistry" by martin silberberg.

Physics news on Phys.org
pakmingki said:
I think having them along with me would be excellent supplements.

how can i obtain my own personal copy if they are not readily available on ebay or amazon?

specifically, i am looking for an instructor's solutions manual to "chemistry" by martin silberberg.

The publishers will not sell them to students. Neither can a teacher purchase the solution manuals from the companies without doing so directly in association with an educational institution. Try eBay or Amazon, as you guess. Also, you could be lucky and find a solutions manual book at a used book sale in a public library or college library.

symbolipoint

Solve the exercices, and become and instructor yourself. !

We don't generally encourage cheating here, I wouldn't be too surprised if this thread is locked soon.

Bingo!...

1. How can I access the instructor's solutions manual to textbooks?

Many universities and colleges have a designated portal or website where instructors can access the solutions manual for textbooks. You may also reach out to your school's bookstore or academic department to inquire about how to obtain the manual.

2. Is the instructor's solutions manual available for all textbooks?

No, not all textbooks have an instructor's solutions manual. It depends on the publisher and the specific textbook. Some textbooks may offer a solutions manual for instructors, while others may only have a student solutions manual.

3. Can I purchase the instructor's solutions manual?

Unfortunately, the instructor's solutions manual is not available for purchase by students. This manual is typically only accessible by instructors and is meant to be a teaching resource for them.

4. Are there any online resources where I can find the solutions manual for textbooks?

Some publishers may offer online access to the instructor's solutions manual for their textbooks. You can also try searching for the specific textbook and solutions manual online, as some instructors may have shared it on their personal websites or forums.

5. Do I need a special login or access code to obtain the instructor's solutions manual?

Yes, you will likely need a special login or access code provided by your school or instructor in order to access the solutions manual. This is to ensure that only authorized users, such as instructors, have access to the manual.