Making a Hairy Tribdog: A Hangover Cure!

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the party last night was wild with drinks such as Kamikazes, Colorado Coolaid, and Peach Smoothies being consumed. The remaining bottles of liquor and mixers can only make one more drink each. One of the suggested drinks is a Hairy Tribdog, which can be made with a splash of sweet and sour and the remaining ingredients from the other drinks. However, the specific ingredients for a Hairy Tribdog can vary as it depends on the ingredients of the other party drinks.
tribdog
After that party last night I think the only chance I have of getting rid of this hangover is to drink a Hairy Tribdog.
The party last night was crazy! We were drinking Kamakazi, Colorado Coolaid, and Peach Smoothies. Now each bottle of liquor and mixer is almost empty, there is only enough for one drink. I'm going to make myself a Hairy Tribdog, but don't need to use all of the bottles. If you can find a splash of sweet and sour you can have an Alabama Slammer by mixing what is left after I make my Hairy Tribdog.
What is in a Hairy Tribdog?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
(From Wikipedia)
In a Kamikaze: 1 measure Vodka, 1 measure Triple Sec or Cointreau, 1 measure lime juice

(From www.webtender.com) In an Alabama Slammer: 2 parts Southern Comfort
1 part Amaretto
1 part Sloe gin
Orange juice to taste

In a Colorado Coolaid:
1 oz Vodka
1 oz Southern Comfort
1/2 oz Sloe gin
1 oz Amaretto
1 oz Orange juice
2 oz Cranberry juice
1 splash 7-Up

(From www.cooks.com[/URL])
In a peach smoothie:
1 c. sliced fresh or thawed peaches
1 c. plain yogurt
1 c. skim milk
1 tbsp. honey
(this is not alcoholic)

Last edited by a moderator:
All my drinks are alcoholic

Then how about YOU give the ingredients of the peach smoothie. I googled it and did not notice any results which were alcoholic.

Edit:
Now each bottle of liquor and mixer is almost empty, there is only enough for one drink
One drink per bottle or one drink total? If it's one drink total then the answer is "nothing is in a hairy tribdog."

Last edited:
try drinksmixer.com
google can't do everything, if it could this would be a google teaser, not a brain teaser.

Is it one drink per bottle or one drink total? Or did you mean "two drinks total"?

If you meant two or more drinks total then you just find the ingredients of the drinks besides the Slammer and the Tribdog, subtract from that list the ingredients of the Slammer (except for the "splash of sweet and sour" which you ignore) and what you have left are the minimum ingredients of the Tribdog. The tribdog can contain those minimum ingredients, or those minimum ingredients plus any combination of the ingredients in a Slammer (except the "splash of sweet and sour," assuming the splash of sweet and sour was not an ingredient of the party drinks). It can contain more than the minimum since you don't necessarily use up each bottle that you use when you make the Tribdog.

If you want specific ingredients for the drinks then you should list them yourself as part of the problem. Not all drinks that have the same name are the same drink.

So your question can have many answers.

An alternative trick answer is, "the Hairy Tribdog can contain anything so long as it uses up whatever splashes of sweet and sour there happen to be hanging around (so afterwards you can't find a splash of sweet and sour)" This makes the implication "if you can find a splash of sweet and sour then you can make an Alabama Slammer" true (an implication with a false antecedent is always formally true).

Last edited:

1. What is a Hairy Tribdog?

A Hairy Tribdog is a concoction made up of various ingredients that is believed to cure hangovers.

2. What ingredients are included in a Hairy Tribdog?

The ingredients typically include a combination of tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, lemon juice, and a raw egg. Some variations may also include spices like black pepper or celery salt.

3. How does a Hairy Tribdog supposedly cure a hangover?

The ingredients in a Hairy Tribdog are thought to help replenish lost nutrients and electrolytes, provide a boost of energy, and settle the stomach.

4. Is there any scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of a Hairy Tribdog?

There is currently no scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of a Hairy Tribdog as a hangover cure. However, some individual ingredients, such as tomato juice and eggs, may have some potential benefits for hangover relief.

5. Are there any risks or side effects associated with consuming a Hairy Tribdog?

As with any food or drink, there may be potential risks or side effects for certain individuals. Some people may have allergies or sensitivities to certain ingredients in a Hairy Tribdog, and consuming raw eggs may increase the risk of foodborne illness. It is always important to consult with a healthcare professional before trying any new remedies or treatments.

Back