Get MATLAB Help - Free Assistance from Experts

In summary, a student named Jennifer is seeking help with understanding a MATLAB code for reducing noise in audio communication. She is struggling with understanding the code and the plots it produces. She is also requesting help with solving a mathematical equation using MATLAB.
jennifer22cute
MATLAB code help please...

Hi,
My name is Jennifer.Iam new to Matlab programming.Iam working on reducing the noise content in audio communication.Iam using Hamning codes for the same.I have a sample code with me,which iam uploading in a zip file.Iam unable to understand how it works.Can someone please explain me how the code is written,what it means and what the different plots mean and how to read them? I have trouble especially with the plots trying to understand them.

Being a beginner,Iam having a lot of trouble trying to understand.Iam trying to read Matlab tutorials at the same time but I have to finish up this work soon before the deadline.So can anyone be kind enough to help me through this please? I would greatly appreciate all the help I receive. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• HC.zip
    33.4 KB · Views: 240
Physics news on Phys.org
The plots appear to be sound waveforms. The x-axis of each plot is the sample number, and the y-axis is the value of each sample.

- Warren

Hi i Would like to solve the the following eqn using Matlab

Since I am new to Matlab, I would request u to help me in this regard
(∂^2 T)/〖∂r〗^2 + 1/r (∂T )/∂r+(∂^2 T)/〖∂z〗^2 = 1/α (∂T )/∂t+τ/α (∂^2 T)/〖∂t〗^2 - { (1+δ(t) )-(1+δ(t-tp) }*IoKa/k 〖exp( - 2r/σ^2 〗_^2)exp(-zka)

where δ(t) =76ns

Δz = 0.- 2.5
Δz = 2.5 - 50
Δr = 4

If Δz = 0.- 2.5, I have to use thermal properties of my material

if Δz = 2.5 - 50, I have to use thermal properties of glass.

Could u help me in this regards
Forward Message

1. What is "Get MATLAB Help"?

"Get MATLAB Help" is a service provided by MATLAB, a software program used for technical computing and data visualization. This service allows users to get free assistance from experts to help them with any issues or questions they may have while using MATLAB.

2. How can I access "Get MATLAB Help"?

To access "Get MATLAB Help", simply go to the MATLAB website and click on the "Support" tab. From there, you can click on the "Get MATLAB Help" option and you will be directed to a page where you can submit your question or issue to experts for assistance.

3. Is "Get MATLAB Help" available for all versions of MATLAB?

Yes, "Get MATLAB Help" is available for all versions of MATLAB. However, please note that some features or solutions may vary depending on the version you are using.

4. How long does it take to receive assistance from experts?

The response time for "Get MATLAB Help" varies depending on the complexity of the question or issue. However, most users receive a response within 24 hours.

5. Is there a limit to the number of questions I can ask through "Get MATLAB Help"?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can ask through "Get MATLAB Help". However, we encourage users to ask clear and specific questions to help our experts provide the best assistance possible.