What Happened to the Girl in the Alien vs Predator Movie?

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Alien
In summary, the Predator and Alien can existed together in Egypt long time ago because the predator created the aliens. The pyramid still existed, wasn't it destroyed by an explosion when the Predator was defeated? I have not seen the movie, but I imagine that they can very well destroy the pyramids in the movie : it is sci-fi anyway :rolleyes: They don't care the pyramids are actually standing today, because anything is possible in sci-fi.
Saint
Why the predator and alien can existed together in Egypt long time ago?
Why the pyramid still existed , wasn't it destroyed by an explosion when the predator was defeated?

Why the girl was not killed by predator?

Physics news on Phys.org
Saint said:
Why the predator and alien can existed together in Egypt long time ago?
Why the pyramid still existed , wasn't it destroyed by an explosion when the predator was defeated?
Dunno, never saw this movie.
Why the girl was not killed by predator?
Because the Predator had good morals! :rofl:

Boulder, that's not fair ! Yes, Saint has incensed a bunch of us folks here, but surely we must treat each new thread on its merit. <just as 'judo' deserved a swift chop>

Gokul43201 said:
Boulder, that's not fair ! Yes, Saint has incensed a bunch of us folks here, but surely we must treat each new thread on its merit. <just as 'judo' deserved a swift chop>
You are only saying this so that we will be fooled into believing that you know what movie he is talking about.

I know what movie it is... the name's in the thread title. I saw an ad for the movie (AvP) and immediately made my decision...but with a name like that, it really couldn't have shown anything that was likely to change my mind.

Shaq vs Jordan

Saint said:
I have not seen the movie, but I imagine that they can very well destroy the pyramids in the movie : it is sci-fi anyway :rolleyes: They don`t care the pyramids are actually standing today, because anything is possible in sci-fi.

The pyramids have been rebuilt by an extraterrestrial basketball team from slightly to the left of Orion. That team came on Earth to defeat the great Dream Team of M. Jordan. Unfortunately, the pilot (which for all purposes we can safely assume had the physical appearance of the Shaq) sneaked to the restrooms with one of the Cheerleaders while the ship was in the vicinity of a Godel rotating black-hole. The movements resulting in the bathroom made the ship fall into the black-hole. Fortunately now we know that information is not lost in black holes, so the Saturn Universe Trotters came to the rescue of Alien-Shaq`s team, and they finally recover from the black-hole accident, yet in the Middle-Ages from a terrestrial point of view. That is how they came to rebuilt the pyramids, anyway Jordan would not be born before long.

This is part two of the movie, coming out this summer ! :biggrin:

The original Alien appeared in a film by the same author( of Alien), called Dark-Star..only those who have seen the deep 'sexual innuendo, overtones' from Alien will understand the true meaning of Hollywood Films.

In case those are wondering, Dark-Star was panned by Hollywood Critics as being totally unfunny(film was released as a comedy with dark human satire) , which prompted The Author to make a film they definatly would not find funny, thus Alien was born. After which the Author give some insights to the sexual innuendo's littered throughout the film, he had the last laugh so to speak, Dark-Star has become one of the most sought after Sci-fi cult films.

His son I believe had some success with a TV Sci-fi programme, name escapes me :cool:

Dan O' Bannon was his name:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069945/

some trivia:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069945/trivia

gave links

Last edited:
Dont ruin the story it hasnt come out here yet!

Are you sure I seen it on DVD over a week ago?

Olias said:
Are you sure I seen it on DVD over a week ago?

Uh... yeah... i think. It was being advertised in Odeon.

jimmy p said:
Uh... yeah... i think. It was being advertised in Odeon.

Well it may not have been a bonafide DVD :wink: , but I had seen it..the future is always here :devil:

Gokul43201,
You are quite right to rebuke me, so with tail tucked between hind legs and head hung low, I look for something to crawl under. :tongue:

first i'd like to say the movie was stupid, i did not want to see it, my boyfriend dragged me along, don't waste your money its dumb... anyways...

1) they existed together a long time ago at the same time because the predators created the aliens. it wasn't egypt either, it was the same place where the pyramid was, just that way back then the continent was in a warmer location but tectonic plates moved it away. The predators were hunters from some other planet who used Earth has a hunting ground. They created an ultimate species that they would hunt in order to prove themselves as hunters. Humans we're used as incubators.

2)apparently the explosion didn't destroy it. i don't know it was a crappy movie, plot holes were inevitable. How about the fact that the predators were supposed to some sort of advanced race, and yet the act exactly like primitive humans were their testerone driven hunt in order to prove their manhood? lame.

3) they didn't kill the dumb girl because she proved herself to be a mighty hunter by killing one of the aliens. when she did that it showed that she was worthy or something. then she and the predator join up to destroy the rest of the aliens, because that's what the hunters do...

it was a dumb movie, there was a ton of plot holes. mostly is was an excuse to watch computer animated scary things destroy each other and a couple of humans along the way.

~abigale~

the movie is in cinema now. go and watch it

What is the story behind "Alien vs Predator"?

The story of "Alien vs Predator" centers around a battle between two iconic extraterrestrial species, the Xenomorphs (Aliens) and the Yautja (Predators). The two races are brought together on Earth by a group of humans who accidentally stumble upon a mysterious pyramid that serves as a battleground for the two creatures.

How many "Alien vs Predator" movies are there?

As of 2021, there are two "Alien vs Predator" movies: "Alien vs Predator" (2004) and "Aliens vs Predator: Requiem" (2007). There is also a spin-off movie, "The Predator" (2018), which features a lone Predator fighting against a group of humans.

Are the "Alien vs Predator" movies considered canon in the Alien and Predator franchises?

The "Alien vs Predator" movies are not considered canon in either the Alien or Predator franchises. They are considered separate from the main storylines of both franchises and are seen as more of a crossover event.

Who would win in a fight between an Alien and a Predator?

This question has been debated among fans for years. The answer is not clear because both species have unique strengths and weaknesses. However, the Predators are typically seen as more advanced and skilled hunters, while the Aliens are known for their ferociousness and ability to adapt to their surroundings.

Is there any scientific evidence to support the existence of Aliens or Predators?

As a scientist, I can confidently say that there is currently no scientific evidence to support the existence of either Aliens or Predators. However, the possibility of extraterrestrial life is still being explored and researched by scientists, and who knows what we may discover in the future.