Where Can I Find Comprehensive Math Practice Problems with Answer Keys?

• Thread starter Tyrion101
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about finding online resources for math practice problems with answers to supplement learning. Some recommended sites include Khan Academy, Patrick JMT, and Interact Math for more interactive help. The user is at a basic level and aiming for college level math.
Tyrion101
I've been thinking with all of the learning I've been doing I'd like to supplement that with other peoples problems, and I was wondering what sites were good and had a wide variety of math practice problems? And most importantly have the answers so I can check my work

Physics news on Phys.org
Tyrion101 said:
I've been thinking with all of the learning I've been doing I'd like to supplement that with other peoples problems, and I was wondering what sites were good and had a wide variety of math practice problems? And most importantly have the answers so I can check my work

What level are you at? Khanacademy is pretty good for most. For more challenging problems http://projecteuler.net/ but that requires some programming experience.

I'm at a basic level, trying to get to college level maths. I'll look into Khan.

Tyrion101 said:
I'm at a basic level, trying to get to college level maths. I'll look into Khan.

Then forget my post about projecteuler.

Look into khanacademy as well as http://patrickjmt.com/

1. What makes a website a good resource for math practice?

A good math practice website should have a variety of practice problems that cover different topics and difficulty levels. It should also provide clear explanations and step-by-step solutions for each problem. Interactive features such as quizzes and games can make the learning experience more engaging and effective.

2. Are there any free websites for math practice?

Yes, there are many free websites that offer math practice resources. Some popular ones include Khan Academy, Math Playground, and IXL Math. These websites offer a range of math topics and practice problems for different grade levels.

3. Can I track my progress on a math practice website?

Many math practice websites offer features that allow users to track their progress. This can include keeping track of which problems you have completed, how many problems you have solved correctly, and which areas you may need more practice in. Some websites also offer personalized recommendations based on your progress.

4. Are there math practice websites specifically for a certain grade level?

Yes, there are math practice websites that cater to specific grade levels, from elementary school to high school. Some websites also offer resources for specific math courses, such as algebra, geometry, or calculus. It's important to choose a website that aligns with your current grade level or course to ensure the practice problems are relevant.

5. Can I use math practice websites for test preparation?

Yes, math practice websites can be a great resource for test preparation. Many websites offer practice tests or sample questions that are similar to those on standardized tests, such as the SAT or ACT. They can also help you identify areas that you may need to focus on before taking a test.