Cultures .:Click Here: <Cultures

• Thread starter Spammers
  • Start date
In summary, cultures originate from the language used by humans and have connections to human evolution and genetics. While some believe in a god as the source of origins, others argue that cultures can provide insight into the evolution of humans. It is also possible that early human cultures played a significant role in shaping our evolutionary path.
Spammers
Cultures >>>.:Click Here:..

Would you please tell me where do cutures come from ?
Does culture origin have anything relating to genetics ?

Thank you

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Cultures come from language used by humans, because language has its own evolution process along with human development, we can say cultures are partially having relations to human evolution and genetics in general.

Although lots of people explain things in scientific way, denying the existence of god, I am too not a fan of any explanations that say origins of things is with a hand of god but i am still in doubt if that is of any truth at all, cause if we believ it exists then it does exist

Cultures can help learn about human evolution and genetics, i believe.

Foam said:
Although lots of people explain things in scientific way, denying the existence of god, I am too not a fan of any explanations that say origins of things is with a hand of god but i am still in doubt if that is of any truth at all, cause if we believ it exists then it does exist
Where on Earth does your god exist ?

Cultures can help learn about human evolution and genetics, i believe.
in what way ?

Topple said:
Where on Earth does your god exist ?

Didn't he say that he doesn't like explanations that refer to a God?

in what way ?

It's not only possible, but very likely, that human evolution took the path that it did in large part due to the cultures of early proto-humans, including great ape cultures.

What is the definition of "culture"?

The term "culture" can be defined as the set of shared beliefs, values, customs, behaviors, and artifacts that characterize a group or society. It includes everything from language and religion to food, music, and clothing.

How do cultures develop?

Cultures develop through a combination of factors such as historical events, environmental influences, and interactions with other cultures. They can also evolve and change over time as societies adapt to new circumstances.

What are some common elements found in all cultures?

While every culture is unique, there are some common elements that can be found in all cultures. These include language, social norms, gender roles, religious beliefs, and forms of artistic expression.

What is the significance of studying cultures?

Studying cultures allows us to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for the diversity of human societies. It also helps us to recognize our own biases and assumptions, and promotes empathy and cross-cultural understanding.

How can cultural differences impact society?

Cultural differences can impact society in both positive and negative ways. On one hand, they can bring about diversity and innovation, but on the other hand, they can also lead to misunderstandings, conflict, and discrimination. It is important for individuals and societies to learn how to navigate and embrace cultural differences in a respectful and inclusive manner.