Deadly Cuisine: The Poor's Burden

• Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a food that is better than one's favorite food but is more likely to be consumed by poor people. It is also mentioned that consuming this food can lead to death. There are multiple guesses made, including broccoli, McDonald's, and an empty stomach, but the correct answer is Nothing. It is noted that after consuming Nothing, one may feel the urge to vomit. The conversation ends with a playful exchange about the responder's pictures and age.
Jimmy Snyder
It's better than your favorite food, but poor people are more like to have it than rich people. If they eat it, though, they die. What is it?

Physics news on Phys.org
Broccoli? :rofl:

NOTHING! and some uninteresting filler...

NOOO I WAS WRONG-Here's the real answer: McDonald's

An empty stomach.

i agree with yomamas second answer. as to wether its better than real food, I am not sure. after you eat it you feel the urge to hurl.

the super size me ^^

Are poor people more likely to have it? Or do they like to have it more . I didn't really get what you meant

Nothing is better than your favorite food. Poor people are more likely to have Nothing than rich people, if you eat Nothing you'll die.

Well done Gale17. Sorry I didn't respond to your first correct answer. By the way, I caught your pillowhead pics. No button was ever this cute. I would ask you for a date but I'm old enough to be your grandfather, my wife won't lend me any money, and the game commision insists that I throw 17s back.

ummm hrmm... thanks... really flattering... i think...

1. What is "Deadly Cuisine: The Poor's Burden"?

"Deadly Cuisine: The Poor's Burden" is a term used to describe the dangerous and unhealthy food options that are often the only affordable choices for low-income individuals and families.

2. How does "Deadly Cuisine" affect the poor?

Due to limited financial resources, the poor are often forced to rely on cheap and unhealthy food options, leading to higher rates of obesity, diabetes, and other diet-related health issues.

3. What are some examples of "Deadly Cuisine"?

Some examples of "Deadly Cuisine" include fast food, processed and packaged foods high in sodium and sugar, and low-quality meats and produce that are often found in discount grocery stores.

4. Can "Deadly Cuisine" be mitigated?

Yes, steps can be taken to mitigate the impact of "Deadly Cuisine" on the poor. This includes increasing access to affordable, healthy food options through initiatives such as community gardens, farmers' markets, and food assistance programs.

5. How can individuals help address the issue of "Deadly Cuisine"?

Individuals can help address the issue of "Deadly Cuisine" by supporting local efforts to increase access to healthy food options, advocating for policies that promote food justice and equity, and making conscious choices to consume and support nutritious food options.