Evo's 1st Anniversary Party - Show Her a Great Time!

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
In summary, Evo's anniversary party was a success. Everyone had a great time and Evo was congratulated on his one year of mentorship. Evo plans to keep the party going by not giving a speech until the PF drinking age is reduced to 13.
Tsu
Gold Member
Evo's Anniversary Party!

Our mentor for over a YEAR now! :biggrin: :!) (God love the woman :rofl: :rofl:)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SIS!

Show her a great party, guys. I'm already well on my way to 'celebrating'. :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
<sniff> Aww sis <sniff> I didn't think anyone would remember <sniff>

Gosh (taps microphone) (uhm, should I wait to see if anyone actually responds to this thread before giving my speech?) :redface:

MARTINIS FOR EVERYONE!

except yomamma...hands yomamma a bahama yommama :smile:

Happy Anniversary! Now did the year fly by..or last too long?

Happy Anniversary, Evo!

It's been great having you as a mentor! Shall we have a toast?

... To many more years of great mentoring!

Congratulations and great work. :rofl:

Evo said:
<sniff> Aww sis <sniff> I didn't think anyone would remember <sniff>

Gosh (taps microphone) (uhm, should I wait to see if anyone actually responds to this thread before giving my speech?) :redface:

Aww... quit sniveling... :biggrin: And, yeah. Hold the speech. :approve: :rofl:

MARTINIS FOR EVERYONE!

Dang. You said the magic words... :!)

right :wink: :biggrin:

Happy Aniversary Evo!
You're a wonderful Mentor. Even when fending off over zealous flirts and disgruntled members.. *ahem* so to speak.

Evo said:

What's the legal drinking age here at PF?

TheStatutoryApe said:
Even when fending off over zealous flirts and disgruntled members.. *ahem* so to speak.
No one flirts with me. :cry:

It has been an active year...6 death threats and a "I hate Evo" blogsite. :bugeye:

It's so nice to know someone likes me. <sniff> <blows nose> <snort>

Happy Anniversary Evo!

:biggrin: :biggrin: You remembered my birthday, so I am obliged to return the favor. I'm usually not much of a party person, and I do have that strange habit of turning parties into mathematics lectures (even though I don't know too much about it myself compared to others on this forum). :tongue2:

Happy anniversary, though these sorts of things are usually reserved for married couples.

In that case, happy first year anniverary of "marriage" to PF! :uhh:

Happy anniversary, dear...

Townsend said:
What's the legal drinking age here at PF?
I believe in the international waters of the Tiki Bar, it was set at 17.5 years.

Smurf said:
Happy anniversary, dear...
Awww, :blushing:

Happy Anniversary, Evo!111

I certainly hope that your secret marriage to Antonio Banderas :!) :!) over the last year has been filled with happiness...

I'm just keeeeding!

Actually, I want to congratulate you (belatedly) on one year of mentorship here at our beloved GD. If my facts are correct, you took the helm on July 20, 2004.

In truth, there were certain other members here who put me up to this, but I would never chocolate betray their confidence fauchon gift certificate as I am an ethical avialable at www.fauchon.com person.

But, congratulations to you, sis! We'll never know what you did to Greg to get put in charge of this looney bin, but keep up the good work! The inmates are happy and fed and appreciative! :smile:

Congrats Evo!

Congrats Evo. Good job keeping the jackasses here in GD in check! :smile:

Happy anna anna anna Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!111 :biggrin:

May that song be stuck in your head for another fabdabulous year! :approve:

<sniff> <honk> <snort> Two threads!

Yes it was July 20th.

Hmmmmm. Who is behind this? :confused:

MIH, I have a truckload of Fauchon heading your way if you spill the beans. :biggrin:

Happy Anniversary Evo! :!)

Don't you think that we really need a kiss smilie? :wink:

Last edited:
Looks like there are two parties going! OK, feel free to merge mine - I must have been too late.

Evo said:
<sniff> <honk> <snort> Two threads!

Yes it was July 20th.

Hmmmmm. Who is behind this? :confused:

MIH, I have a truckload of Fauchon heading your way if you spill the beans. :biggrin:

I CONFESS! :cry: It was Antonio Banderas!

Happy Anniversary Evo! If I wasn't so tired I'm typing with one eye shut, I'd wake up the smiley guys for a party. Maybe yomamma has more energy left at this hour than I do to call them all in. You've been doing a great job.

I will not say happy anaversary until the PF drinking ae is reduced to 13. I am much less of a threat than danger, just for tonight?

yomamma said:
I will not say happy anaversary until the PF drinking ae is reduced to 13. I am much less of a threat than danger, just for tonight?
Well, ok, since it is a special occasion. What shall it be?

*Evo wonders where yomamma is, and looks at the bar where he is laing over 5 emplty glasses of Long-island ice tea*

HAPPIYR ANIVERSRY EVOW!

okay, for real:
HAPPY ANAVERSARY EVO!

039_22509.jpg

"ahhh, Evo.. do not ban those crazy posters, my love... I will shoot them for you... and then feed you crab claws off my rippled abdomen."

Math Is Hard said:
039_22509.jpg

"ahhh, Evo.. do not ban those crazy posters, my love... I will shoot them for you... and then feed you crab claws off my rippled abdomen."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Darn! I just spewed Fresca & vodka all over my keyboard! :blushing:

Oh dear (wipes tears from her eyes)

Evo said:
No one flirts with me. :cry:

It has been an active year...6 death threats and a "I hate Evo" blogsite. :bugeye:

It's so nice to know someone likes me. <sniff> <blows nose> <snort>
I specifically remember a very aggressive gentleman (to use the term loosely) that was being very amorous towards you. I think it was Astronuc who told him off after he had become rather intense with his posts. You seemed to be very polite about the whole thing. I always admired that.

TheStatutoryApe said:
I specifically remember a very aggressive gentleman (to use the term loosely) that was being very amorous towards you. I think it was Astronuc who told him off after he had become rather intense with his posts. You seemed to be very polite about the whole thing. I always admired that.
I'm dumber than a doorknob when it comes to flirting. :frown:

(I will have to look back) :smile:

Evo said:
I'm dumber than a doorknob when it comes to flirting. :frown:

(I will have to look back) :smile:
He was being QUITE explicit. That was one of the problems. I can't believe you don't remember. :confused:

Ivan Seeking said:
When you sing along, as I know you all do, the Sheriff asks if you would substitute the word "anniversary" in place of "birthday". :biggrin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See, dear? You still make me laff... :biggrin:
And, BTW, Happy Anniversary to us. First date 22 years ago. :!)
(Actually I'm 35 minutes late. It was yesterday. I forgot to tell you on the phone :rolleyes: :redface:)
LUM!

Last edited:
Tsu said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See, dear? You still make me laff... :biggrin:
And, BTW, Happy Anniversary to us. First date 22 years ago. :!)

Ahhhhh, our first date. :!)

Take it from me guys, nothing wows the babes more than a night of musical CT scanners and injured people.

Actually I'm 35 minutes late

I was done long before then.

Ivan Seeking said:
I was done long before then.

And then again... sometimes you don't... :zzz: :tongue2:

Tsu said:
And then again... sometimes you don't... :zzz:

After first time: "Oh baby baby..." :!)

After 20 years: "The ceiling needs paint." :uhh:

OK. Stop now. :rofl: Go to bed.

Kiss your mom for me and hug Dad and Alex. No. Hug your mom and kiss Dad and Alex. Yeah. That's it. Give Alex a BIG hug and kiss. Zerbit his back. :biggrin: