Boycott US Products: Stop Its Drunken Walk

• News
  • Thread starter Moetasim
  • Start date
In summary, the campaign to boycott American and British products is a non-violent resistance to the American and British imposition of wars on weak and devastated nations and to their corporate interests. The campaign is asking people to voluntarily stop consuming American and British products so as to hurt the corporate interests of the two countries. This is premised in the belief that: (i) Corporate interests are very dear to America and Britain, and are the forces that determine their foreign policies, (ii) The American wars of aggression in the four continents of the world during the last century and in the recent months are essentially aimed at protecting and promoting American corporate interests (besides, of course, creating a secure environment for Israel); (iii) The U.S
rebelluos scum
Indeed, Mr. D___. I daresay someone really ought to summon the Queen's Lancers; they would dispose of the traitorous riff-raff properly.

Seriously, the massive global protests were matched by polls showing overwhelming public disapproval of the war in every country except America; even among most of the 'coalition' members. By all accounts the protesters came from a wide mix of demographics groups. I find it curious that you are so quick to pigeonhole all of the protestors drag -- tell me, just how many of the protests did you see?