Accelerated Vacuum Space/ Universe Expansion

In summary, the conversation discusses the possible causes of the expansion of the universe. The person is seeking evidence and links to support their speculation on the matter. They also mention the possibility of dark energy being responsible for the acceleration of the expansion. However, there is uncertainty and lack of understanding surrounding this concept.
Wave's_Hand_Particle
If someone has the 'theoretical' reason?. as to the Expansion cause of the Universe, can he/she let me know as I believe that I have found something fascinating, give some links and evidence and I will compare it to my "speculation".

I have recently gone through a mass of paperwork looking for some incling of 'what I found', and have found nothing that even speculates as an afterthought.

Either I have found something pro-found?..or it has no baring on the Accelerated Universe evidence.

I will not post my speculation in order to preserve the post without a atoumatic deletion being imposed.

So let's have your best shots as to the 'evidence' and provide some links for all to see.

If your an academic (doubt it!) or even if your a Graduate looking for some arena for a research topic this may be interesting.

P.S no handwaving aloud :biggrin:

Astronomy news on Phys.org
A trick question deserves a trick answer?

What is the correlation between the 'primordial' Blackhole absorption rate, and the 'current' accelerated Vacuum Expansion rate?

About the same as Diracs proton-electron relationship for the age of the universe.

Chronos said:
About the same as Diracs proton-electron relationship for the age of the universe.

Which is?
According to Witten?..Einstein?..or Anthropic reasnoning?

the expanision of the universe could be due to dark energy, which nobody seems to know what it is but it makes up 78% of the known universe, this dark energy seems to be excellerating the speed at which the universe expands

1. What is accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion?

Accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion is a phenomenon where the space between galaxies and other celestial bodies is increasing at a faster rate than initially predicted. This acceleration is believed to be caused by dark energy, a mysterious force that makes up about 68% of the universe.

2. How is accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion measured?

Scientists measure the rate of accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion by using various methods, such as analyzing the light from distant supernovae or studying the fluctuations in the cosmic microwave background radiation. These measurements can provide valuable insights into the expansion of the universe and the role of dark energy.

3. What evidence supports the theory of accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion?

One of the most significant pieces of evidence for accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion comes from observations of distant supernovae. These observations showed that these stellar explosions were dimmer than expected, indicating that the universe's expansion is accelerating. Other supporting evidence includes the cosmic microwave background radiation, the distribution of galaxies, and gravitational lensing.

4. What implications does accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion have for the future of the universe?

The accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion suggests that the universe's expansion is not only continuing but also increasing in speed. This phenomenon has significant implications for the future of the universe, as it could result in the "Big Rip" scenario, where the expansion becomes so fast that it tears apart all structures, including atoms, and ultimately leads to the end of the universe.

5. Are there any theories that challenge the idea of accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion?

While the evidence for accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion is strong, there are still some theories that challenge this idea. For example, some scientists propose that dark energy may not exist, and the observed acceleration could be the result of a misunderstanding of gravity on a large scale. Others suggest that we may live in a special region of the universe where the rate of expansion is faster than in other parts. However, these alternative theories have yet to be widely accepted, and the majority of evidence supports the concept of accelerated vacuum space/universe expansion.