Thanks!Creating Detailed Math Questions with Cramster: A Scientist's Guide

• Thread starter pzzldstudent
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the use of Cramster for creating detailed mathematical questions and the agreement on the existence of the negatives axiom. The question is marked as solved and the user expresses gratitude for the help received.
pzzldstudent
I've used Cramster to create my question in detail since it has the mathematical symbols I needed.

http://answerboard.cramster.com/advanced-math-topic-5-301680-0.aspx" .

Any advice, suggestions, ideas, and help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much!:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Number 4 reads:
"for any(or all) real number(s) 'a', there exists a real number (not a single one) 'b' such that a+b=0."
Whatever 'a' is, you can pick out the 'b'
This is true.

I agree with the first three.
CC

Statement 4 is the existence of negatives axiom I've always been taught:

"For every real number x there is a real number y such that x + y = 0."

Thanks to everyone who replied! It helped a lot!

I'm very new to this forum (just joined yesterday). Now how do I mark this forum as 'closed' or 'solved' so that people don't have to view it anymore since my question's been answered?

Last edited:

What are "T/F Proposition Statements"?

"T/F Proposition Statements" are statements that can be either true (T) or false (F). They are used to make assertions or claims about a particular topic or idea.

How are "T/F Proposition Statements" different from regular statements?

"T/F Proposition Statements" are different from regular statements because they are explicitly stating whether the statement is true or false, rather than just providing information or describing something.

What makes a "T/F Proposition Statement" valid?

A "T/F Proposition Statement" is considered valid if it is logically sound and can be proven through evidence or reasoning.

Can a "T/F Proposition Statement" be both true and false?

No, a "T/F Proposition Statement" cannot be both true and false at the same time. It can only be one or the other.

How are "T/F Proposition Statements" used in science?

In science, "T/F Proposition Statements" are used to make hypotheses, which are then tested through experiments and observations to determine their validity. They are also used to make conclusions and theories based on the evidence gathered.