Get the Latest Scoop on PF - "Someone Fill Me In

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
In summary: I fixed your warnings because you are not a bad kid. You need to send me a VERY large sum of unmarked dark chocolates. SOON.
Gale
Alright, so I've been slowly browsing through PF since i got back, and there's just too much to read, and most of it seems less than incredibly interesting. so, who knows where all the hottest threads are eh? and what sorts of exciting things of gone on in the last few months? and where's all the regulars... seems like loads of people are MIA... eh?

so... some one start with the in filling of me!

Physics news on Phys.org
Gale said:
You should be careful what you ask for around here.

Let's see... Moonie and Zz got married apparently.

Gale17 said:
some one start with the in filling of me!

And you want this quite literally, right

Gale17 said:
so, who knows where all the hottest threads are eh?

Well, now that you're here, this is the new hottest thread! :approve:

cronxeh... perv...

seriously though... what's been happenin lately?

edit: hehe, Lurch is sweet

franzbear is, and will remain, the hottest thread of PF

ironically it's also the deadest, having been prounced such a total of 36 times.

Gale17 said:
Alright, so I've been slowly browsing through PF since i got back, and there's just too much to read, and most of it seems less than incredibly interesting. so, who knows where all the hottest threads are eh? and what sorts of exciting things of gone on in the last few months? and where's all the regulars... seems like loads of people are MIA... eh?

Okay here's the deal, Danger's gone from GD, TSM got banned, umm... Moonbear and ZZ got married... I'm still available :wink: ... and the most tragic thing that happened is I wasn't here for some 6 days.

Smurf said:
I'm still available :wink: ...
BUSTED! :devil: That's it, the wedding is off. :cry:

Oh right, and me and Evo are fighting, she keeps hitting on other men. :mad:

who's side should i take?

Smurf said:
Oh right, and me and Evo are fighting, she keeps hitting on other men. :mad:
What? HAH! Trying to deflect attention from your infidelity won't work bucko. :tongue:

yomamma said:
You have to ask? Who can ban you? :biggrin:

Evo said:
What? HAH! Trying to deflect attention from your infidelity won't work bucko. :tongue:
You see! She baselessly attacks my honor! How could anyone be with a woman so spitefull! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

yomamma said:
Whoever's right of course. Don't back down to her bullying! DON'T LET TSM'S SACRAFICE BE IN VAIN! AHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR!

Smurf said:
You see! She baselessly attacks my honor! How could anyone be with a woman so spitefull! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can see who wears the pants in your relationships...

Yay! Gale's back!

Evo said:
You have to ask? Who can ban you? :biggrin:
Smurf, you can back off! you should pay evo some respect

now, My warn level is 3, can you please, you know, - it a little? :tongue2:

oooooooo...

yomamma said:
Smurf, you can back off! you should pay evo some respect

now, My warn level is 3, can you please, you know, - it a little? :tongue2:
How do you people get warning levels?? I've been so much longer than you yomomma and I don't think I've ever gotten a warning.

Smurf said:
How do you people get warning levels?? I've been so much longer than you yomomma and I don't think I've ever gotten a warning.

Yeah, I have no idea what the heck a warning level is either.

Smurf said:
Me neither. Just a few spankings. Which I deserved. :redface:

Smurf said:
Evo said you have immunity remember?

well, there was that post that supposedly was 'discrimination of gaity' I forget the others.

edit- to smurf's post

edit2- o, and there was when I said something insulting to a mentor, I guess they didn't realize that I was joking.

yomamma said:
well, there was that post that supposedly was 'discrimination of gaity' I forget the others.

edit- to smurf's post

edit2- o, and there was when I said something insulting to a mentor, I guess they didn't realize that I was joking.
Darn, your warning level was almost 15, you were about to get banned. :bugeye: I fixed your warnings because you are not a bad kid. You need to send me a VERY large sum of unmarked dark chocolates. SOON.

How do you view warnings... I click on View Moose's Warnings, but it says I don't have permission :(

Evo said:
Darn, your warning level was almost 15, you were about to get banned. :bugeye: I fixed your warnings because you are not a bad kid. You need to send me a VERY large sum of unmarked dark chocolates. SOON.
howcome I only got 3 PMS?! I never knew I was about to get banned, thanks so much!

the truckload of chocolates will arrive tomorrow at 6:30 in the morning. The next delivery will be the day after.

this is costing me all my birthda money! :grumpy:

I wonder how many warnings do I have.. with all this recent outbreak of hippy hunting and bum rushings.. :rolleyes:

Math Is Hard said:
Me neither. Just a few spankings. Which I deserved. :redface:
Mmmmm, spankings.
TheStatutoryApe said:
Evo said you have immunity remember?
Lucky :biggrin:
yomamma said:
howcome I only got 3 PMS?! I never knew I was about to get banned, thanks so much!

the truckload of chocolates will arrive tomorrow at 6:30 in the morning. The next delivery will be the day after.

this is costing me all my birthda money! :grumpy:
you realize you just got conned, right? Ahh evo, you're so devilish, no wonder I'm marrying you. :devil:

P.S. how does one check their warning level?

Evo wouldn't con me

would'ya Evo? :bugeye: <-place tear here

yomamma said:
The warnings have points from 2-7 each, so two 6 point warnings and one two point warning put you at 14 points. It was when you first joined and I think you should have been pm'd about the guidelines instead of officially warned. You have been a good member with no warnings since you first joined, so you deserve it.

A wise decision. :tongue:

Smurf said:
Mmmmm, spankings.
Lucky :biggrin:
you realize you just got conned, right? Ahh evo, you're so devilish, no wonder I'm marrying you. :devil:

I think it's for the best... I kind of wish my wife was older than me...

Why can't we view our own warnings?

What am I at by the way?

which essentially is 15.