Draw Shapes & Graphs Online - Label Them

• Thread starter rocomath
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Websites
In summary, there are several options for drawing figures or graphs and labeling them. Some recommended software for Windows includes Paint.Net and Gimp, while Excel and OpenOffice.org are also options. For more advanced graphics, the LaTeX package PGF can be used.
rocomath
that allow me to draw figures (shapes) or graphs and to label them.

TIA :-]

Mathematics news on Phys.org
rocophysics said:
that allow me to draw figures (shapes) or graphs and to label them.

TIA :-]

I don't know of any websites, however I can recommend some free software for Windows that I have used for simple drawings. Paint.Net is a good one. I have used it for drawings and figures for my classes. The learning curve is very shallow.

Gimp comes highly recommended, but I don't know if there is a windows version (never used it)

Graphs, well, I use excel on my desktop and openoffice.org on my laptop. I have done basic graphs with both of those.

Hope this helps.

Your request in is in a math discussion forum and not very specific with regard to the requirements, so ... http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgf/" . A LaTeX package to make wonderful graphics.

Harald.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is "Draw Shapes & Graphs Online - Label Them"?

"Draw Shapes & Graphs Online - Label Them" is a web-based tool that allows you to create and label various shapes and graphs using a variety of customizable options.

2. What types of shapes and graphs can be drawn and labeled using this tool?

This tool offers a wide range of options for drawing and labeling shapes and graphs, including basic shapes such as circles, squares, and triangles, as well as more complex graphs like bar graphs, line graphs, and pie charts.

3. Can I save or export my drawings and graphs created using this tool?

Yes, you can save your drawings and graphs as image files to your computer, or share them online through various social media platforms.

4. Is this tool suitable for professional use?

While this tool is primarily designed for educational and personal use, it can also be used for professional purposes, such as creating visual aids for presentations or reports.

5. Do I need any special software to use this tool?

No, this tool is completely web-based and does not require any special software or downloads. All you need is a stable internet connection and a modern web browser.