Newbie Alyssa Struggles with Physics - Find Support Here

• Thread starter preluderacer
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hey
In summary: Welcome Alyssa, you'll definitelly going to like it here. You haven't told us yet what fish do you like best?! :biggrin:Bloody 'ell! A new damsel onboard, and I didn't notice until now?! My remote sensors must be malfunctioning (or, as has happened frequently, been overwhelmed by Evo and shorted out).Says the guy with the racing helmet on his head. :biggrin:
preluderacer
Just saying hello. My name is Alyssa. I'm taking physics now at my community college. I'm having a lot of trouble. Hopefully I can gain some knowledge through this site. Thanks all =)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome! You've come to the right place. I got lots of great help with my coursework here when I was in school.

Hi Alyssa, welcome to PF! Hang in there with your class :smile:, I hope you enjoy it (even if it's hard).

Thanks guys, I can't say I'm enjoying it lol, but I do find somethings interesting. All in all I just want to survive it.

If you're interested in racing, physics can give you some great insight into the dynamics of vehicles.

Welcome to PF!

Kurdt said:
If you're interested in racing, physics can give you some great insight into the dynamics of vehicles.

Says the guy with the racing helmet on his head. :biggrin:

Kurdt said:

I guess she is more interested in racing through the introduction movements. Maybe we have race fish?

Welcome Preluderacer.

Hello from the most strongest, well-rounded mathematician on PF.

(That's right. I'm going to keep using it until I get it as an award.)

Hey, guys

nobahar said:

prove it, damn you >_>

nobahar said:

I'm going to ask Greg if we can have this as a special awards category this year. :wink:

Math Is Hard said:
I'm going to ask Greg if we can have this as a special awards category this year. :wink:

only if you name it the "G037H3's Strongest/Most well-rounded Mathematician on PF Award™"

nobahar said:

:biggrin: Measured in pounds.

Hi, Alyssa. I might not be the best cook on PF, but I play one on TV. Also love the blues and observational astronomy (vs cosmology). Welcome. Need to have a white-tail deer dressed? My standard fee is the heart and liver, though donations of steak and ground venison are welcome.

Math Is Hard said:

Definitely should; and I should be the first recipient, obviously.
So, where do I sign up? Do you need my credit card details?

Welcome Alyssa, you'll definitelly going to like it here. You haven't told us yet what fish do you like best?! :biggrin:

Bloody 'ell! A new damsel onboard, and I didn't notice until now?! My remote sensors must be malfunctioning (or, as has happened frequently, been overwhelmed by Evo and shorted out).

radou said:
Says the guy with the racing helmet on his head. :biggrin:

That's not for his safety; it's to save the rest of us from seeing his butt-ugly mug. :tongue:

What is "Newbie Alyssa Struggles with Physics - Find Support Here" about?

"Newbie Alyssa Struggles with Physics - Find Support Here" is a resource or support group for individuals who are new to the subject of physics and are struggling with understanding it. It aims to provide guidance and assistance to those who are having difficulty grasping the concepts and principles of physics.

Who can benefit from "Newbie Alyssa Struggles with Physics - Find Support Here"?

This resource is beneficial for anyone who is new to the subject of physics and needs additional support or guidance. It can be helpful for students, hobbyists, or anyone who wants to learn more about physics but may be struggling with understanding it.

What kind of support is offered in "Newbie Alyssa Struggles with Physics - Find Support Here"?

The support offered in this resource can vary, but it typically includes study tips, practice problems, explanations of difficult concepts, and access to a community of other individuals who are also struggling with physics. It may also provide resources such as online tutorials, videos, or study guides.

Is "Newbie Alyssa Struggles with Physics - Find Support Here" a substitute for a physics teacher or tutor?

No, this resource is not a substitute for a physics teacher or tutor. It is meant to supplement their teachings and provide additional support to individuals who are struggling with understanding physics. It is always recommended to seek help from a qualified teacher or tutor for personalized assistance with the subject.

Is there a cost to access "Newbie Alyssa Struggles with Physics - Find Support Here"?

The cost of accessing this resource can vary. Some resources may be available for free, while others may require a subscription or payment for access. It is important to research and compare different resources to find the best fit for your needs and budget.