How to find the URL of particular page

• Thread starter heman
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about finding the URL of a specific page and an image downloaded from that page. It is mentioned that the URL is not included in the downloaded image, but it can be found by right-clicking on the image and going to properties. The conversation also briefly touches on knowing Hindi and how the person was introduced to the forum. A link to a website is also shared.
heman
Hi,,i have a very basic query...i want to know how to find the URL of particular page...
i will be thankful for urs bit of help.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Look at the address bar?

i am thinking in this way that suppose this is the page and its URL is in the address bar but if i save some image from it and store in my personal directory...Then i want to know about its url..How will i come to know?

Images you download from the web will not contain url information. Therefore if you download a picture today and want to know where it came from 1 month from now, you won't be able to.

But to post the pic at many Places...Url is reqd. How i am going to post that pic then?

You can right-click on an image on a webpage and go to properties to find out the URL of the image and save that. If you only download the image you will loose the URL info as dduardo mentioned.

Thx...Both of u.
By the way Monique do u know Hindi?

Aap kaise hai? That's about all I know :wink:

he he...main theek hu...actually there is 1 my batchmate here ...Himanshu121 ...he told me about u and made me join this exciting pf..

haha, good :biggrin:
continue to enjoy the forums!

1. How do I find the URL of a particular page on a website?

To find the URL of a particular page on a website, you can simply copy and paste the URL from your browser's address bar. Another way is to right-click on the page and select "Copy Link Address" or a similar option, depending on your browser.

2. Can I find the URL of a page using a search engine?

Yes, you can find the URL of a page using a search engine. Simply search for the page you are looking for and click on the link. The URL will be displayed in your browser's address bar.

3. How can I find the URL of a specific page on a website that has multiple pages?

If a website has multiple pages, you can find the URL of a specific page by navigating to that page and copying the URL from your browser's address bar. You can also use the website's navigation menu to go directly to the page you want and then copy the URL.

4. Is it possible to find the URL of a page using its title or keywords?

Yes, it is possible to find the URL of a page using its title or keywords. You can use a search engine or the website's search function to find the page you are looking for and then copy the URL from the search results.

5. How can I find the URL of a page on a website that is not accessible?

If a page on a website is not accessible, you can try using a web archive service such as the Wayback Machine. These services save snapshots of websites, so you may be able to find the URL of the page you are looking for from an older version of the website.