Evil Space Monkeys: Can't Sleep or ELSE!

• Thread starter bjon-07
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Space
In summary, the conversation revolves around the fear of space monkeys and other creatures disturbing sleep, particularly succubi. The participants also discuss a South Park episode featuring succubi and the downside and appeal of being a succubus.
bjon-07
Can’t sleep or else the space monkeys will get me. :yuck: :eek: :grumpy:

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Darn Space Monkeys! :grumpy: :mad: :devil:
I hate em too.

Is that why I don't sleep? Nasty buggers, aren't they?

For me it's those darned succubi

Ivan Seeking said:
For me it's those darned succubi
:rofl: I had to look that one up. Thanks once again to Wikipedia, I can laugh at your joke! :rofl:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: I had to look that one up. Thanks once again to Wikipedia, I can laugh at your joke! :rofl:

:rofl: I didn't realize that my jokes are so obscure!

There is an entire south park episode devoted to the "succubus". Anyone seen it?

Nocturnally roving herds of weird, purple jellyfish. They cuddle up to the hapless at night seeking a salt fix from the sleepers sweat. Those red marks you wake up with aren't hives. There's no keeping them out. The only solution is to leaves dishes of salt water out on the floor for them.

bjon-07 said:
There is an entire south park episode devoted to the "succubus". Anyone seen it?
Yes, and cartman has to get laser corrective surgery. :uhh: :rolleyes: (kind of a stupid episode.)

I was trying to remember the down side to Succubi. Hmmm...

Ivan Seeking said:
I was trying to remember the down side to Succubi. Hmmm...

I don't know. After I read up on what they are, I'm thinking I might want to sign up for that job! :devil: :biggrin:

They are energy vampires.
http://www.choronzon.com/vamp/succinc.html

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What are "Evil Space Monkeys: Can't Sleep or ELSE!"?

"Evil Space Monkeys: Can't Sleep or ELSE!" is a hypothetical scenario that is often used to explore the concept of moral responsibility and the consequences of our actions. It involves a group of malevolent monkeys in outer space who threaten to cause harm to someone if they do not comply with their demands.

2. Why are the monkeys considered evil?

The monkeys are considered evil because they are intentionally causing harm and using fear to manipulate others. Their actions go against commonly accepted moral principles of doing no harm and respecting the autonomy of others.

3. What is the purpose of this scenario?

The purpose of this scenario is to spark ethical discussions and debates about the nature of evil, moral responsibility, and the potential consequences of our actions. It allows us to explore different perspectives and consider the ethical implications of our choices.

4. Are there any real-life examples of "Evil Space Monkeys: Can't Sleep or ELSE!"?

No, "Evil Space Monkeys: Can't Sleep or ELSE!" is a purely hypothetical scenario used for thought experiments. However, similar situations can be found in literature, film, and other forms of media to explore ethical dilemmas.

5. How can we prevent becoming a victim of the "Evil Space Monkeys: Can't Sleep or ELSE!" scenario?

There is no one definitive solution to prevent becoming a victim of this scenario, as it is purely hypothetical. However, we can strive to make ethical choices and consider the potential consequences of our actions to avoid similar situations in real life.