[Data acquisition] Data Studio?

• Thread starter valleyman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Data
I see. In summary, Data Studio is a data acquisition program used in laboratories to get data from sensors and plot the results. It is available from both Pasco and Aqua, with Pasco's version being more suitable for physical measurements and Aqua's version being more suitable for databases.
valleyman
[Data acquisition] Data Studio?

Hey, I urgently need to know where to download or have more info about DataStudio, that is a data acquisition program used in laboratories to get data from sensors and plot the results. Anybody knows anything about it? I've looked for it everywhere but found nothing...

Thanks in advance for interesting,
Valleyman

Physics news on Phys.org

You can get info about Data Studio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_Data_Studio" [Broken].

Last edited by a moderator:

So he wanted the Pasco version instead of Aqua?

Attachments

• ads-7-corner-xp-large.png
    ads-7-corner-xp-large.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 364
Last edited by a moderator:

Ah...

1. What is Data Studio?

Data Studio is a data acquisition and visualization tool created by Google. It allows users to connect to various data sources, such as Google Analytics, Google Sheets, and databases, and create interactive reports and dashboards.

2. How do I connect to different data sources in Data Studio?

Data Studio has over 500 connectors available, including popular platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, and Salesforce. To connect to a data source, simply click on the "Create" button and select the desired connector. You will then be prompted to enter your login credentials and authorize Data Studio to access the data.

3. Can I collaborate with others on a Data Studio report?

Yes, Data Studio allows for real-time collaboration with multiple users. You can invite others to view or edit your report by clicking on the "Share" button and entering their email addresses. You can also set different levels of access, such as "viewer" or "editor", for each collaborator.

4. Can I customize the appearance of my Data Studio report?

Yes, Data Studio offers a wide range of customization options for your reports, including different chart types, colors, and themes. You can also add images, logos, and text to personalize your report. Additionally, Data Studio has a feature called "Data Controls" which allows viewers to filter and interact with the data in real-time.

5. Is Data Studio a free tool?

Yes, Data Studio is completely free to use. However, there is a limit of 200 reports per user and 100 data sources per report. If you require more reports or data sources, you can upgrade to a paid version of Data Studio, which offers unlimited reports and data sources.