Heart-kun the puppy with the heart shaped fur pattern

• Thread starter ~christina~
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Heart
In summary, Heart-kun is a puppy with a heart-shaped fur pattern. The conversation also includes discussions about other cute puppies and a picture of a puppy named Mija. The conversation ends with a comment about a picture of Mija and her "special friend" Pinky, which is described as "gay transpecies action."
Physics news on Phys.org
Gizmo has been stepped on by a goat.

wolram said:
Gizmo has been stepped on by a goat.

:rofl:

Awwwww... :!):!)

So cute...and I love the puppy pictures! Of course, that little doggy would be cute even without the heart.

That sweet little face reminds me of Integrals little puppy, Mija. :biggrin: Now where was that picture?...

Tsu said:
That sweet little face reminds me of Integrals little puppy, Mija. :biggrin: Now where was that picture?...

I think it's time for some updates on Integral's not such puppy anymore puppies. :biggrin:

Oooh! A luv puppy! :!)

Yeah, my puppies are pretty much grown up. When I get home, working a different schedual this week, I'll get some pics up. Mija is a real cutie.

Sugoi!

Also, this is really old news. The dog is probably dead by now.

Poop-Loops said:
Sugoi!

Also, this is really old news. The dog is probably dead by now.

Way to be a buzz-kill, Loops...:tongue2:

Wait, no, I'm sorry. It's not Sugoi, it's Kawaii. Man, I took 3 years of Japanese and I can't even remember their most popular words. =/

Awe, that dog is so adorable, and the heart, even makes it cuter :smile:

Last edited:
Here's a couple of pics of our little Meja

meja1.jpg

Here is a bit of gay transpecies action with her special friend, Pinky.

meja2.jpg

Oh, she's so cute!

:rofl: That second photo should go in the Caption Competition thread. :biggrin: :rofl:

Integral, that's just way wrong...poor kitty, having to put up with that nonsense!

1. What is the story behind Heart-kun's unique heart-shaped fur pattern?

The heart-shaped fur pattern on Heart-kun is a result of a genetic mutation called "piebaldism." This condition causes certain areas of the fur to lack pigment, creating the heart shape. It is a rare but harmless occurrence in dogs.

2. Is Heart-kun's fur pattern common in other dogs?

No, Heart-kun's fur pattern is not common in other dogs. It is a unique and rare occurrence that has captured the hearts of many people around the world.

3. How old is Heart-kun and what breed is he?

Heart-kun is a mixed breed dog and his exact age is unknown. He was found as a stray puppy in Japan and his heart-shaped fur pattern quickly made him famous.

4. Does Heart-kun's fur pattern have any health implications?

No, Heart-kun's fur pattern does not have any health implications. It is purely a cosmetic feature and does not affect his overall health or well-being.

5. What has Heart-kun's fame and popularity brought to the world of science?

Heart-kun's unique fur pattern has sparked interest in the study of genetic mutations and their effects on animals. Scientists have also used Heart-kun as an example to explain the concepts of genetics and inheritance to the general public.