Design Software: System of Objects, Real-Time Simulation

In summary, the person is looking for software that can help them design and simulate a system of objects with programming capabilities, real time accelerometer output, and motor control. They have not received help in a previous forum and are asking for recommendations. The suggested software is Scilab, specifically their Xcos feature.
joblafors
Hello!
I asked my question in "Computer / Software" tread, but no one was able to help me, so I`l try asking here..
I am in need for software where I could design some system of objects (electro motors, moving parts, custom modeled parts etc. ) with whom I could see "real life" simulation of that system.
There should be some programming capability in software, I would need some real time accelerometer output and motor control. Could someone point me to software that would be best for my needs.
Thank you.

Engineering news on Phys.org

1. What is the purpose of design software?

The purpose of design software is to create a system of objects that can be manipulated and simulated in real-time. This allows designers to visualize and test their ideas before they are physically created.

2. What are the benefits of using design software?

Design software offers several benefits, including increased efficiency and accuracy, the ability to make changes and iterations quickly, and the ability to simulate and test designs before they are physically created. It also allows for collaboration and communication among team members.

3. How does real-time simulation work in design software?

Real-time simulation in design software uses mathematical algorithms and computer graphics to create a virtual environment where objects can be manipulated and tested in real-time. This allows for immediate feedback and adjustments to be made, resulting in a more efficient design process.

4. What types of objects can be created and simulated with design software?

Design software can be used to create a wide range of objects, including buildings, machines, vehicles, products, and even entire virtual worlds. The possibilities are limitless and depend on the capabilities of the specific software being used.

5. How does a system of objects benefit the design process?

A system of objects allows designers to see how individual elements interact with each other in a larger system. This can help identify potential issues and improve the overall design. It also allows for a more holistic approach to design where each object is considered in relation to the others in the system.