Evo has taken over my computer

• Thread starter MacLaddy
  • Start date
In summary, Evo has infiltrated our forum and is trying to take over the world. Get ready for DeathCon 2!
MacLaddy
Gold Member
Seriously, this is terrifying. Is this what happens to a person right before they get banned?

Any idea what's happening here? I think my video card might be bombing as my proportions have changed, and it does not give me the option to return to my previous ratio.

evo.JPG

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Aargh, it even happened to me...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 392
We haz serious troubles, Mac.

Everybody has been assimilated by the Lady of Shalott.

Are we doomed?

Everything is normal. Do not be alarmed.

I was going to start a new thread "Evo attack!" XD

Moreover, our sig is also now same as that of Evo.

To tell the truth, that picture which appears under my name is much nicer than me. ehild

MacLaddy said:
Seriously, this is terrifying. Is this what happens to a person right before they get banned?

Any idea what's happening here? I think my video card might be bombing as my proportions have changed, and it does not give me the option to return to my previous ratio.

View attachment 45764

Yeah, you might want to check that. I recommend getting a new video card.

GO TO DEATHCON 2. ENGAGE THE DEFENSE NETWORK!

Time is not on our side.

You have to hold your laptop upside down and shake it to get rid of those Evo pictures.

OMG. Got me again this year Greg. :mad: Nice touch though. :wink:

dlgoff said:
OMG. Got me again this year Greg. :mad: Nice touch though. :wink:

Hey, it was my idea originally!

/truefacts

Evo clearly has the highest post count of anyone in the history of forums.

Char. Limit said:
Hey, it was my idea originally!

/truefacts

From your avatar, I'd say the jokes on you. :biggrin:

Greg Bernhardt said:
There is only one known way to fix this affliction...

Okay. How much? :tongue:

Fredrik said:
You have to hold your laptop upside down and shake it to get rid of those Evo pictures.

Just my monitor, or the whole CPU? I would just unplug for a while, but I'm sure she can draw energy from elsewhere.

Greg Bernhardt said:
There is only one known way to fix this affliction...
You are right...:'( Oh man I don't want to do this :cry: :cry: :cry: *Pulls out Super Ban Gun* Evo come with me, this is for the future of PF

But if you ban her, won't you ban us all? :uhh:

Ivan92 said:
You are right...:'( Oh man I don't want to do this :cry: :cry: :cry: *Pulls out Super Ban Gun* Evo come with me, this is for the future of PF

PF won't have any future without Evo!:tongue2:

Ivan92 said:
Nooooooo. I'll give you my car and debit card.

Pengwuino said:
GO TO DEATHCON 2. ENGAGE THE DEFENSE NETWORK!

Time is not on our side.
That's DefCon Peng, unless you were kidding, which I assume you were of course.

Rhody... o:)

Pfft -- just looking for an excuse to place the forum guidelines in everyone's signature!

Lazy mentoring, I say. Lazy!

:wink:

rhody said:
That's DefCon Peng, unless you were kidding, which I assume you were of course.

DefCon Peng... isn't that a spicy Thai dish with noodles?

Someone changed my avatar to some stupid penguin.

Greg just reset "DefCon Peng" to "DefCon Peng Zero", and Peng got his old avatar back, much to his dismay.

Rhody... :biggrin:

MacLaddy said:

View attachment 45764

Evo took over my PC too. She is probably on her way to infiltrate all systems connected to PF. :biggrin:

1. What is "Evo" and why is it taking over my computer?

Evo is a type of malware or computer virus that infects computers and takes control over its operations. It is designed to disrupt normal computer functions and potentially steal personal information.

2. How did "Evo" get onto my computer?

Evo can enter a computer through various means such as downloading infected files, clicking on malicious links, or through vulnerabilities in outdated software or operating systems. It is important to have up-to-date antivirus software to prevent such attacks.

3. What are the signs that my computer has been infected by "Evo"?

Some common signs of an Evo infection include slow computer performance, pop-up ads, unknown programs or applications running, and changes to browser settings. If you notice any of these symptoms, it is important to run a virus scan immediately.

4. Can "Evo" be removed from my computer?

Yes, Evo can be removed from your computer by running a reputable antivirus program. It is also important to regularly back up important files and regularly update your operating system and software to prevent future infections.

5. How can I protect my computer from "Evo" and other malware?

To protect your computer from Evo and other malware, it is important to have up-to-date antivirus software, avoid clicking on suspicious links or downloading unknown files, and regularly update your operating system and software. Additionally, be cautious when sharing personal information online and use strong passwords to prevent hacking attempts.