A nice flash movie called the wand

In summary, the conversation was about a flash movie called "The Wand" and the speaker shared their opinion of the second ending. They also mentioned finding funny bumper stickers and shared some of their favorites, including a quote about alcohol and calculus, resistance, lawyers, saving trees, knowledge and power, hurting someone, rehab, gravity, Pavlov, and a link to more funny bumper stickers.
Physics news on Phys.org
well, i didnt want to post a new thread just for that - so i'll put it here, with no relevance what so ever with the OP (im hijacking my own thread, i got my permission first though, so its alright)

look at what i found:
"Alcohol and calculus don't mix. DON'T DRINK AND DERIVE!"

im going to make that sticker and put it on my door! :biggrin:
and for some selected one:
" The generation of random numbers is too important to leave to chance."
" Resistance is futile (if < 1 ohm)."
" Lawyers have feelings too (allegedly)."
" Save the trees, wipe your butt with an owl."
" Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil."
" The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."
" Rehab is for quitters."
" Gravity: It's not just a good idea. It's the law."
" Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?"
" There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

oh, and here's the link, there are many other things like that there:
http://funny2.com/bumper.htm

Last edited:

I appreciate the creativity and entertainment value of this flash movie. However, it is important to remember that it is purely fictional and should not be taken as scientific fact. While the concept of a wand with magical powers is intriguing, it is not based on any scientific principles. It is important to distinguish between entertainment and scientific information.

1. What is the plot of "The Wand"?

The plot of "The Wand" follows a young magician as he discovers a powerful wand and must learn to control its magical abilities while navigating the dangers of an evil sorcerer who wants the wand for himself.

2. Who created "The Wand"?

"The Wand" was created by a team of animators and writers at a popular animation studio. The project was led by the studio's lead animator and director.

3. How long did it take to make "The Wand"?

The production of "The Wand" took approximately nine months from start to finish. This includes the initial concept development, storyboarding, animation, and post-production.

4. What inspired the creation of "The Wand"?

"The Wand" was inspired by classic fairy tales and fantasy stories, as well as modern animated films. The creators wanted to pay homage to these beloved stories while also adding their own unique twist.

5. Is "The Wand" based on a book or existing story?

"The Wand" is an original story created specifically for the flash movie. However, it draws inspiration from various classic fairy tales and fantasy elements.