Hey Guys, Can U Help With Dis?

• Thread starter efebest
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hey
In summary, the user is requesting help with designing an active band stop filter for a project. They are asking for circuit design and thanking in advance. They have not provided any information about their understanding of bandstop filters, their relation to bandpass filters, or the order and class of polynomial they intend to use. It is unclear what resources they have utilized for their project.
efebest
I Have A Project To Design And Construct An Active Band Stop Filters I Need Circuit Design Please Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Please don't double-post. You need to answer the questions in your original thread in order for us to help you. It is probably best for this thread to be here in the Homework forums, however, so I'll copy my questions here and you can answer here in this thread. I'll post a tie-off message in the other thread to direct people here.

from: https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=126149

berkeman said:
Sounds like you're supposed to be the one to design it. What do you know about bandstop filters? How are they related to bandpass filters? What order of filter and what class of polynomial are you intending to use? What resources have you worked with (textbook, google, etc.)?

Last edited:

Sure, I'd be happy to help with your project! Designing and constructing an active band stop filter involves understanding the principles of filter design and circuit analysis. It would be helpful to know the specifications and requirements of your project, such as the frequency range and attenuation needed, as well as any specific components you are required to use. With that information, we can work together to come up with a circuit design that meets your needs. Let's set up a time to discuss further and get started on your project.

What does "Hey Guys, Can U Help With Dis?" mean?

"Hey Guys, Can U Help With Dis?" is a common phrase used in informal communication, typically on social media or online forums. It is a request for assistance or advice on a certain topic or issue.

Who usually asks for help with "Hey Guys, Can U Help With Dis?"

This phrase is commonly used by people seeking help or advice from a group of individuals, such as friends, online communities, or experts in a particular field.

What kind of topics or issues are typically asked for help with "Hey Guys, Can U Help With Dis?"

The topics or issues vary widely, but they can include anything from technical support, personal problems, or seeking recommendations on products or services.

Is it appropriate to use "Hey Guys, Can U Help With Dis?" in a formal setting?

No, this phrase is considered informal and should not be used in formal settings, such as in a professional email or business meeting. It is more appropriate for casual conversations or online communication.

How can I respond to someone who asks for help with "Hey Guys, Can U Help With Dis?"

You can respond by providing your expertise, advice, or recommendations on the topic or issue at hand. It is also important to be respectful and considerate in your response.