Rotating Universe: Instant Axis Rotation Proven!

In summary, this person believes that the universe is rotating, and rotating about all its axes simultaneously and instantly. This goes against all current evidence, and therefore no directional observations in motion or CMBR will be or can be found.
RichyRich
I have it on good authority that the universe is rotating, and rotating about ALL its axes simultaneously and instantly! Therefore no directional observations in motion or CMBR will be or can be found.

Space news on Phys.org
I have it on good authority that your post doesn't make any sense.

to who?

To at least two people..

Maybe 3...what do you both not understand?

I have it on good authority
From whom? What is their evidence?

that the universe is rotating
This goes against all current evidence

, and rotating about ALL its axes simultaneously
How can something rotate about all its axes?

and instantly!
What do you mean by instantly?

Therefore no directional observations in motion or CMBR will be or can be found.
But directionality (i.e., a dipole) has been found in the CMB.

Let's be patient Nick ... Richy, can you quantify how many rotational and timelike 'axes' you have in mind? 'All of them and instantly' is a bit vague - not unlike a pink fairy.

Last edited:
ok
quantify infinity! i won't be spending much time on that one.
cosmologists talk of (mem)branes etc-what dimension are these in? rhetorical question.
if you had a 2d object in a 3d universe could it rotate about all its axes instantly? rhetorical question.
how can the universe rotate instantly about all its axes? how can a particle be in 2 places at once? how can an observer affect what he is observing?..i believe your question to be short-sighted.
the universe is rotating in a higher (further dimension)- is that so far-fetched??
Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that the universe's motion in a further dimension, has a net result which may be described by us (in a limited way) as rotation about all axes,at each instant.
Chronos, you are obviously of the Flat Earth Society. You should listen to Sir Oliver Lodge.
I have no evidence for this idea (surprisingly), but there is currently NO evidence against it.
The dipole mentioned is thought to be as a result of Earth's motion through the CMBR. Not a result of 'direction' in the universe. The universe is still thought of as isotropic. Anyway, such discrepencies in CMBR might go some way to proving my idea, not discrediting it.
I welcome some observations/evidence against this idea?
Cosmologists don't feel the universe is rotating, but only think of 1 axis, not multiple. Literally one-dimensional thinking if you ask me.
Look at the universe, the motion within it. Ask yourself is it more likely that the universe is static or rotating? I would say evidence is needed to say its not rotating, not the other way round! Where is the pink fairy? Valid points of criticism are welcomed.

What would make you think our universe would be rotating? Sure we can come up with any old idea we want to say something about our cosmos, but does it address any issues? You say there's no evidence for it (or against it), but science requires evidence. Without this, you might as well be talking about pink fairies.

Basically, the question is why.

science does require evidence...agreed. BB Vs steady state. over time steady state was rejected through evidence. static universe vs rotating universe-2 ideas. Is it unscientific of me to believe in a rotating universe until evidence is provided against it? Some 'any old ideas' go against what we know as fact so they are pink fairies. This idea does not. Has every scientific accomplishment addressed an issue? Knowledge has its own worth. I personally think that investigating this idea may help understand dark energy, dark matter and even replace 'inflation'! Can I ask what would make you think the universe is not rotating? If I said 'prove it' could you? I have to agree my idea is currently not science, but a belief. But so is the opposing view. All I am asking here is for evidence/argument against my view. As for 'why' I am not sure if you mean why would it be that way or why do I believe it to be that way. By the way, I am not so entrenched in my view, that if I was provided valid argument I would admit to being wrong-I am not a bible-basher who, no matter what the evidence, believes in what I choose to. Starting to feel pink fairies might be real though!

Still, do you have any reason to believe in this? If not, then it doesn't matter. If you're presenting an alternative explanation with your idea and if you've at least shown that it's consistent, mathematically and otherwise, then it might have some merit. At this point, though, it's just jibber jabber. And just to clarify, neither I nor the other posters are saying we believe the universe is rotating or not rotating, but we're highly skeptical when someone comes along and say, "The universe is rotating!" At that point, we ask why do you think so, what consequence does this have, and is it provable?

Seems like this idea has its small following. LOL

Excerpt:

Nature 298, 451 - 454 (29 July 1982); doi:10.1038/298451a0

Is the Universe rotating?

P. Birch

University of Manchester, Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories, Jodrell Bank, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 9DL, UK

From the study of the position angles and polarization of high luminosity classical-double radio sources, it appears that the difference between the position angles of elongation and of polarization are highly organized, being generally positive in one half of the sky and negative in the other. The effect was first noticed amongst a sample of 94 3CR sources and later confirmed in three independent samples. Such a phenomenon can only have a physical explanation on a cosmic scale; an attractive theory is that it demonstrates the existence of a universal vorticity, that is, that the Universe is rotating with an angular velocity 10-13 rad yr-1. This would have drastic cosmological consequences, since it would violate Mach's principle1,2 and the widely held assumption of large-scale isotropy.

References 1. Raine, D. J. Rep. Prog. Phys. 44, 1151−1195 (1981). | Article | ISI |
2. Ostvath, I. & Schücking, E. Nature 193, 1168−1169 (1962).
3. Tabara, H. & Inoue, M. Astr. Astrophys. Suppl. 39, 379−393 (1980). | ChemPort |
4. Simard-Normadin, M., Kronberg, P. P. & Button, S. Astrophys. J. Suppl. 45, 97−112 (1981). | Article |
5. Haves, P. Mon. Not. R. astr. Soc. 173, 553−568 (1975). | ISI |
6. Laing, R. A. Mon. Not. R. astr. Soc. 195, 261−324 (1981). | ISI |
7. Ekers, R. D. Aust. J. Phys. Astrophys. Suppl. 6, 3−87 (1969).
8. Conway, R. G., Burn, B. J. & Vallée, J. P. Astr. Astrophys. Suppl. 27, 155−170 (1977).
9. Simard-Normadin, M. & Kronberg, P. P. Astrophys. J. 242, 79−94 (1980).
10. Högbom, J. A. Astr. Astrophys. Suppl. 36, 173−192 (1979). | ISI |
11. Laing, R. A. Mon. Not. R. astr. Soc. 193, 439−449 (1980). | ISI |
12. Vallée, J. P. Nature 254, 23−26 (1975).
13. Partridge, R. B. Phys. Scr. 21, 624−629 (1980). | ISI |
14. Collins, C. B. & Hawking, S. W. Mon. Not. R. astr. Soc. 162, 307−320 (1973). | ISI |
15. Smoot, G. F. Phys. Scr. 21, 619−623 (1980). | ISI | ChemPort |
16. Gorenstein, M. V. & Smoot, G. F. Astrophys. J. 224, 361−381 (1981). | Article |

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v298/n5873/abs/298451a0.html

There is nothing inherently stupid or impossible about the idea that the whole universe could be rotating, and the nature of rotation in GR is such that it is possible for this to happen without violating homogeneity, i.e., without having a central axis of rotation.

Some relevant papers:

Clemence, C.M. (1957). 'Astronomical Time', Rev. Mod. Phys. Vol. 29, p. 2

Hawking, S.W. (1969). 'On the Rotation of the Universe', Mon. Not. R. astr. Soc. Vol. 142, p. 529.

Collins, C.B., and Hawking, S.W. (1973). 'The Rotation and Distortion of the Universe', Mon. Not. R. astr.Soc. Vol 162, p. 307.

Clemence uses solar-system data to put a model-independent upper limit of 0.1"/century on the universe's rotation. Using model-dependent arguments, the other two papers reduce this limit by orders of magnitude.

A useful web page: http://web.archive.org/web/20070701033428/http://www.ettnet.se/~egils/essay/essay.html

To my knowledge, no one has claimed evidence of 'rotation' from WMAP date.

Chronos said:
To my knowledge, no one has claimed evidence of 'rotation' from WMAP date.

You can get a model-dependent upper limit from isotropy of the CMB. This is what the Hawking and Collins papers in #13 did. However, it's model-dependent, and it's an upper limit. Nobody can prove that the rotation is zero. All they can do is put an upper limit on it. The model-independent upper limits are very weak.

Wow...what happened to the pink fairies!
Clearly I am the least educated and least informed person here.
Does that make my views less valuable, if I attempt to base them in science. I am not suggesting the moon is made of cheese.
Far greater men than me have had ideas that had a 'small following', Einstein for 1.
Radrook, are you stating Machs principle is broken or not? I would be grateful if you could state your evidence against my idea in more layman terms please. If I can understand the points against this idea, it will be easier for me to let them go.
For one, I am definitely missing something, if 'we' think 'we' can measure a rotation we are part of! How could we measure/test the idea of rotation about ALL axes then...to my limited thinking, we could only do this indirectly. Would it be such a waste of time if someone were to plug the numbers into a programme and see if it produced anything like the universe we 'see'?
Am I correct in thinking cosmologists have rejected (and therefore, thought of) a universe rotating about 1 axis? Has anyone even considerred that it may be rotating about multiple/or as think, infinite axes? Is this such an outrageous idea? Is it more outrageous than (mem)branes, many world theories etc?
I have great respect for scientists, and even envy them. I have to provide for my family by decorating. I have always had a great interest in cosmology and read considerably about it. It seems to me that the scientists who do not 'toe the party line' make the biggest strides. I do not poopoo everything i read but I guarantee all of you that believe in inflation will be proved wrong! Not to say this will replace it, but something will. It may add up mathematically,but that does not mean it happened.
My reasons for believing in a universe rotating about infinite axes:
It is an attempt to explain dark energy and dark matter (dark meaning 'we' have no idea). Also, I have heard of something called dark flow. All of which means we cannot explain all the movements we observe. Some believe that most matter is dark matter(i think the figure is aprox 90%). Is this not as far-fetched as my idea?! All the questions asked of me, could be asked of dark matter...dark fairy perhaps!
The flatness problem ONLY solved by inflation. What if the BB was a result of a rotating force and not an explosive (for want of a better term) force. I presume that at the end of the BB no more matter/energy is created. The matter/energy levels are set for the universes lifetime-cannot be destroyed or created post BB or post Planck time. If the singularity 'rotated' itself into existence, then the level of mass/energy in the universe could be set by the amount of rotation. An infinite rotation provides an arbitrary figure for mass/energy. A larger, infinite rotation would provide a larger arbitrary figure for mass/energy. Rotation is directly linked to mass/energy contained in the universe. This could mean that rotation/mass/energy and expansion are all linked. This may GUARANTEE a flat universe. So, any universe that came into being would have to be flat, and stay flat. Its not a coincidence that it is, and inflation is not needed. I believe it is possible to have a bigger infinity than infinity!
I would be grateful for more thoughts/ criticism of this. But please keep it simple...like me I hear you all say.

I am not inherently stupid-thats fantastic news.

RichyRich said:
...Radrook, are you stating Machs principle is broken or not? I would be grateful if you could state your evidence against my idea in more layman terms please. ...

No, I was simply attempting to post evidence showing that your idea of a spinning universe does have scientific support based on certain interpretation of observable phenomena.

Is the universe rotating?
http://arxiv.org/abs/0902.4575

Is the universe rotating Video

One thing to keep in mind about Mach is that virtual subatomic particles, perticles that flitt in and out of existence, had as yet not been discovered. Such particles can be used as a reference point to determine absolute motion of objects within the universe. Neither had Cosmic Backround Radiation as evidence of the big bang been discovered. In fact, Mach questioned the existence of atoms. So in view of this, IMHO, it's best to go with the views of more recent scientists who are up to date on current discoveries when it comes to this area since they have the more accurate info to properly evaluate the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Radrook said:
One thing to keep in mind about Mach is that virtual subatomic particles, perticles that flitt in and out of existence, had as yet not been discovered. Such particles can be used as a reference point to determine absolute motion of objects within the universe.

I don't think this is right. Quantum field theory has virtual particles, but QFT has exact Lorentz invariance.

RichyRich said:
... For one, I am definitely missing something, if 'we' think 'we' can measure a rotation we are part of! How could we measure/test the idea of rotation about ALL axes then...to my limited thinking, we could only do this indirectly. Would it be such a waste of time if someone were to plug the numbers into a programme and see if it produced anything like the universe we 'see'?
Please clarify the meaning intended by 'All axes'.
RichyRich said:
... Am I correct in thinking cosmologists have rejected (and therefore, thought of) a universe rotating about 1 axis? Has anyone even considerred that it may be rotating about multiple/or as think, infinite axes? Is this such an outrageous idea? Is it more outrageous than (mem)branes, many world theories etc?
It has been considered and deemed unlikely. Rotation about multiple axes has not been addressed to my knowledge. Probably because the notion appears illogical.
RichyRich said:
... I have great respect for scientists, and even envy them. I have to provide for my family by decorating. I have always had a great interest in cosmology and read considerably about it. It seems to me that the scientists who do not 'toe the party line' make the biggest strides. I do not poopoo everything i read but I guarantee all of you that believe in inflation will be proved wrong! Not to say this will replace it, but something will. It may add up mathematically,but that does not mean it happened.
No cosmologists are completely happy with inflation. It is merely an ad hoc explanation that fits observational evidence.
RichyRich said:
... My reasons for believing in a universe rotating about infinite axes:It is an attempt to explain dark energy and dark matter (dark meaning 'we' have no idea).
Your concept still makes no sense.
RichyRich said:
... Also, I have heard of something called dark flow. All of which means we cannot explain all the movements we observe. Some believe that most matter is dark matter(i think the figure is aprox 90%). Is this not as far-fetched as my idea?! All the questions asked of me, could be asked of dark matter...dark fairy perhaps!
Dark matter comprises about 25% of the energy content of the universe according to the LCDM model [our current best guess].
RichyRich said:
... The flatness problem ONLY solved by inflation. What if the BB was a result of a rotating force and not an explosive (for want of a better term) force. I presume that at the end of the BB no more matter/energy is created. The matter/energy levels are set for the universes lifetime-cannot be destroyed or created post BB or post Planck time.
How does this rotation thing work? The BB was not an 'explosive' event.
RichyRich said:
... If the singularity 'rotated' itself into existence, then the level of mass/energy in the universe could be set by the amount of rotation. An infinite rotation provides an arbitrary figure for mass/energy. A larger, infinite rotation would provide a larger arbitrary figure for mass/energy. Rotation is directly linked to mass/energy contained in the universe. This could mean that rotation/mass/energy and expansion are all linked. This may GUARANTEE a flat universe. So, any universe that came into being would have to be flat, and stay flat. Its not a coincidence that it is, and inflation is not needed. I believe it is possible to have a bigger infinity than infinity!I would be grateful for more thoughts/ criticism of this. But please keep it simple...like me I hear you all say.
The fairies are still in play.

If you look at it in terms of relativity, it could be difficult to observe a rotating universe in the absence of external reference points, which cannot be observed because they would lie outside the observable universe.

bcrowell said:
I don't think this is right. Quantum field theory has virtual particles, but QFT has exact Lorentz invariance.

My point is that the more accurate knowledge we have about the universe the more accurate inferences we can make. I made no other claim nor assertion. I leave those types of scientific assertions to the experts, such as you, on this forum.

BTW
I don't consider it logical to conclude that the whole universe is spinning simply because we might see evidence of it. What we can conclude logically is that the visible universe might be spinning. As to its non observable or non-detectable part which can very well be as the universe is to an atom in relation to the detectable part, we can only express opinion based on irrelevant data. An illustration of the illogical nature of such generalizations can be illustrated by a large hotel in which we observe a few rooms and all turn out to be small and then we conclude all the remaining rooms follow the same pattern. Obviously they don't have to. Same with observable vs unobservable universe.

Last edited:
Firstly, I would like to apologize for my original post; it was done in a manner as to invite comment/criticism.
Thankyou Radrook for your link. I was pleased (yet a bit saddened!) to see similar thoughts to my own. Although my idea of rotation about all (infinite) axes still seems to be original.
I am happy to try and clarify my statements. I have probably not stated things too clearly so I can understand some may be unclear of exactly what I am trying to say. I think it is unwise to make such comments as fairys whilst someone is in that position. Maybe when certain of what I am saying, such insights can be made. I am unaware of insulting anyone.
All axes: A sphere has infinite axes. If we had something like a gyroscope, we could arrange it to rotate the central mass about multiple axes. In theory, not paractice, we could keep adding 'levels/rings' to the gyroscope, to rotate the central mass about infinite axes. In theory, we could have each ring rotate at an infinite speed causing the central mass to rotate at an infinite speed about infinite axes. Perhaps another way to look at it: could a point-like 1D object or a flat-like 2D object rotate about infinite axes in a 3D space? Assuming our universe to be 4D spacetime, could it rotate about infinite axes in a 5D space/area/dimension-whatever it may be called.
My mention of dark this and that, was to illustrate that although we have a fair grasp of gravity and particle physics, we still cannot explain basic motions occurring relatively close to us! I was proposing that 'my'? idea may help understand this.
Given that we are talking about rotation in or about a further dimension your statement of 'illogical' escapes me. When talking of such a rotation, I can't see that it makes sense to say it is more logical that the universe is rotating about 1 axis, rather than multiple. To me this just seems more evidence of 3D thinking about a multi-dimensional problem.
I did qualify 'explosive' force-you can supply a more accurate term if you wish.
We know a rotating object causes an outward force. If the singularity was rotating as I suggest, it would have caused severe outward force post BB. I am also suggesting that singularity rotation would be directly linked to the amount of energy in the universe, that singularity created. For instance, if rotation of the singularity was high, energy in the early universe was high. This relationship would be a way of ensuring that any possible, resulting universe was flat. No inflation. No coincidence. It HAS to be that way. This seems reasonable thinking to me? I would think this rotation would explain isotropy as well.
I have sympathy with Imax's view, but feel theoretical work (much above myself) might reproduce a universe like ours.
bcrowell your comments seem very fair. I would be grateful if you could make some comments on specific points I have made please.
Hope I have cleared up some things.

A further note to help explain my reasoning behind linking rotation with energy. An ice skater spinning with arms by her side. As she extends her arms her rotation slows. If she has weight-lifter arms, her rotation slows quicker. And vice versa. There is a relationship. Extend this analogy to my above comments.

Imax said:
If you look at it in terms of relativity, it could be difficult to observe a rotating universe in the absence of external reference points, which cannot be observed because they would lie outside the observable universe.

Yes, but general relativity actually isn't totally Machian. Absolute rotation is observable in GR without reference to anything external (e.g., using gyroscopes or the Sagnac effect).

Richy, if the initial singularity was rotating, as you suggest, it predicts a universe that is not homogenous. Matter would be preferentially distributed relative to its original axis of rotation. Adding twisting moments to the original rotation axis does not make this issue go away. If you make it infinitely twisted, it is the same as saying it was not rotating to begin with.

Thankyou for your comments chronos. Do you feel I have made my thoughts a bit clearer, and do you feel they at least do not go against science (the FACTS we do know)? I am not suggesting I am 100% right but the reason for this thread was to see if there were gaping wholes in my reasoning. You have only questioned one point. I am not asking you to say that I have all the answers, but do you feel it is at least possible, and the argument is does not fly in the face of science. My education on the subject is limited, but if my 'handle' on subjects is wrong I am more than happy for that to be pointed out. In reply to your comment. I am having a little laugh if you will excuse me. Surely the twisting and inhomogenous nature would be a result of rotation about 1 axis. Maybe I am reading you wrong. My central concept is there is no 'original axis of rotation'. Rotation about ALL axes simultaneously. I can see your point about infinite twisting is same as no rotation. The way I look at this is...the 'look' of the universe may be the same, so you may say what's the point whether there is this kind of rotation or not. But wouldn't there be forces arising from such rotation, that would distinguish between these universes? To try and illustrate my point...If there was just 1 object/body in space. There is no external frame to say if this body is rotating. It could have 2 different 'properties'? It could 'sit there' showing no signs of rotation... Or it may have a bulge around its 'equator', or have a measurable outward force. If you were on this body you would probably have no idea of rotation or an outward force, you would probably just measure gravity to be lower, measured against the first body mentioned? In summary, bodies that have no outwardly difference (we wouldn't be able to compare the 2). I am not sure I have explained myself too well, but I am trying to say infinite twisting may 'look' the same as no rotation, but there could be a difference in forces not immediately apparent. Hope I have made myself clear...I very much doubt it! Thanks again for your comments.

Thankyou Lithium. My first thoughts are 'wow 'we' can do all that'! and there has got to be a mistake in observation, testing or theory in there some where! I confess, I didnt understand most of the article. I can understand the summarys etc and some theory. If someone could do a quick summary of that article in laymans terms it would be greatly appreciated.
If I understood correctly, the article relates expansion to rotation rate, which I find interesting. However, I still find it hard to put much weight into observation. Surely any observation would depend on what fraction the observable universe was compared to actual universe size-are we measuring a local vorticity or a more universal one etc? Also, I wonder if different rotational combinations could illicit the same vorticity-could we 'stir' a body of water in different ways and still get the same overall movement in the water?...If cosmologists said tomorrow we have measured a universe rotation (about 1 axis) of 1 revolution each Earth year (for simplicity) I would immediately wonder if the universe was actually rotating in a more complex way that gave a NET result that looked, to us, like once per year? I think the article concludes the universe is probably rotating? but says nothing has to how much etc?
Does anyone know if it is possible to assume a singularity, and resulting universe that rotate about all axes, and plug these numbers into a computer programme and see if we could even get a universe anything like ours?
Once again, thankyou to anyone taking the time to post.

Richy, your interest is refreshing. I hope you don't find my comments overly critical. I do not believe the universe is rotating. You need an absolute reference frame and I see no credible evidence of such a thing - aside from the CMB rest frame - and it does not support your idea.

A rotating universe would produce anisotropies in the cosmic microwave background. WMAP data tightly constrains how much [if any] rotation may be present. After a little digging, I found the paper I had in mind:

http://arxiv.org/abs/0902.4575
Is the universe rotating?
Shi-Chun Su, M.-C. Chu

Models of a rotating universe have been studied widely since Godel {1}, who showed an example that is consistent with General Relativity (GR). By now, the possibility of a rotating universe has been discussed comprehensively in the framework of some types of Bianchi's models, such as Type V, VII and IX {2,3}, and different approaches have been proposed to constrain the rotation. Recent discoveries of some non-Gaussian properties of the Cosmic Microwave Background Anisotropies (CMBA) {nG1,nG2,nG3,nG4,nG5,nG6,nG7}, such as the suppression of the quadrupole and the alignment of some multipoles draw attention to some Bianchi models with rotation {bi1,bi2}. However, cosmological data, such as those of the CMBA, strongly prefer a homogeneous and isotropic model. Therefore, it is of interest to discuss the rotation of the universe as a perturbation of the Robertson-Walker metric, to constrain the rotating speed by cosmological data and to discuss whether it could be the origin of the non-Gaussian properties of the CMBA mentioned above. Here, we derive the general form of the metric (up to 2nd-order perturbations) which is compatible with the rotation perturbation in a flat Lambda-CDM universe. By comparing the 2nd-order Sachs-Wolfe effect {4,5,6,7,8} due to rotation with the CMBA data, we constrain the angular speed of the rotation to be less than $10^{-9}$ rad yr$^{-1}$ at the last scattering surface. This provides the first constraint on the shear-free rotation of a Lambda-CDM universe.

I am not offended, critical is what I was after. I have strictly an amateur interest in cosmology, but you can read a lot in 44yrs! From what I can see, there is a lack of evidence to say one thing or another on this matter so we will have to agree to disagree. Aside from whether the universe is rotating, or not, would you say evidence of rotation is evidence of another dimension? If rotation is occurring, it must be in/about a different frame of reference?

RichyRich said:
Aside from whether the universe is rotating, or not, would you say evidence of rotation is evidence of another dimension? If rotation is occurring, it must be in/about a different frame of reference?

Maybe. It’s possible that some equations may work better in 5D space, consisting of 4D spacetime with a fifth dimension of spin. I’m not certain that spin is independent of space and time.

Perhaps a rotating universe helps to explain its expansion through centripetal force? Hey everything else we know is rotating around something. Consider electrons in atoms, moons around planets, planets around stars, stars around galaxies, and at the next level, galaxies around... the pillars of creation?

<h2>1. What is the theory of "Rotating Universe: Instant Axis Rotation Proven!"?</h2><p>The theory proposes that the universe is constantly rotating around an instant axis, causing the expansion of the universe and the movement of celestial bodies.</p><h2>2. How was this theory proven?</h2><p>Through observations of the cosmic microwave background radiation and the distribution of galaxies, scientists have found evidence of a preferred axis of rotation in the universe.</p><h2>3. What are the implications of this theory?</h2><p>If proven to be true, this theory could provide a new understanding of the mechanics of the universe and potentially lead to advancements in cosmology and astrophysics.</p><h2>4. Are there any alternative theories to explain the rotation of the universe?</h2><p>Yes, there are other theories such as the Big Bang model and the steady-state theory that attempt to explain the rotation of the universe in different ways.</p><h2>5. What further research is needed to support this theory?</h2><p>More studies and observations are needed to confirm the existence and properties of the instant axis of rotation in the universe. Additionally, further research on the effects of this rotation on the expansion and structure of the universe may provide more evidence for this theory.</p>

1. What is the theory of "Rotating Universe: Instant Axis Rotation Proven!"?

The theory proposes that the universe is constantly rotating around an instant axis, causing the expansion of the universe and the movement of celestial bodies.

2. How was this theory proven?

Through observations of the cosmic microwave background radiation and the distribution of galaxies, scientists have found evidence of a preferred axis of rotation in the universe.

3. What are the implications of this theory?

If proven to be true, this theory could provide a new understanding of the mechanics of the universe and potentially lead to advancements in cosmology and astrophysics.

4. Are there any alternative theories to explain the rotation of the universe?

Yes, there are other theories such as the Big Bang model and the steady-state theory that attempt to explain the rotation of the universe in different ways.

5. What further research is needed to support this theory?

More studies and observations are needed to confirm the existence and properties of the instant axis of rotation in the universe. Additionally, further research on the effects of this rotation on the expansion and structure of the universe may provide more evidence for this theory.