Random ideas when waiting for someone to reply to your thread

In summary, the conversation discusses the stereotypes and intelligence of the average Australian "yobbo" as well as the idea of having them rule the world. The conversation also includes a discussion about the different meanings of "football" in different countries and the purpose of the thread.
zemoth
G'day

I am a commie pinko as all my right wing mates call me but what about this.

If u look at the average aussie yobbo the first thought that comes into ur mind is DUMBASS!
But they are smart people, they know so much about footy it blows ur mind, so how about we make them rule the world, better to have footballs and beer than bullets and nukes ! :wink:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
G'night

Face...brick...pillow. Solves all my worries.

Football? oh yeah, that's what you dirties call SOCCER! :wink:

gee thnx

Nope I am an aussie so football means rugby or aussie rules !

But posting a reply saying that it has no merit and u would rather go to sleep is stupid.

Thats exactly why i set up this thread ! :uhh:

1. What are some creative ways to pass time while waiting for a reply to my thread?

Some ideas could include brainstorming new thread topics, researching and reading related articles, or engaging in a different activity such as exercise or a hobby.

2. How can I make sure my thread stands out and receives a response?

To increase the chances of receiving a response, make sure your thread title is clear and attention-grabbing, provide relevant and interesting content, and actively participate in the discussion by responding to comments and asking follow-up questions.

3. What should I do if my thread doesn't receive any responses?

If your thread doesn't receive any responses, don't be discouraged. You can try reposting it at a different time or on a different platform, reaching out to individuals who may be interested in the topic, or adding more information to your thread to make it more engaging.

4. Is it okay to share personal opinions and experiences in my thread?

Sharing personal opinions and experiences can add depth and authenticity to your thread, but it's important to respect the guidelines and rules of the platform and to be respectful of others' opinions and experiences.

5. How can I keep the thread discussion going once I receive a response?

To keep the thread discussion going, continue to actively engage with those who respond by asking follow-up questions, sharing additional information or resources, and showing genuine interest and appreciation for their contributions.

Back