Web Blog Awards 2012: I Can Has Cheezburger Wins Pet Category

• Thread starter Andre
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Blog Web
In summary, the Web Blog Awards 2012 was an event that recognized and honored the best blogs on the internet in various categories. One of the award winners was the popular blog I Can Has Cheezburger, which features humorous pictures and memes of cats and other animals. It won the Pet category based on its popularity, quality of content, and relevance to the category. The event was organized by a group of bloggers and internet professionals, and other categories included Food, Fashion, Travel, and Technology.
Physics news on Phys.org
They forgot the Daily Kitten? I can haz cheeseburger is the best, though.

What is the Web Blog Awards 2012?

The Web Blog Awards 2012 was an event that recognized and honored the best blogs on the internet in various categories.

What is I Can Has Cheezburger?

I Can Has Cheezburger is a popular blog that features humorous pictures and memes of cats and other animals.

How did I Can Has Cheezburger win the Pet category?

I Can Has Cheezburger won the Pet category based on a combination of factors, including its popularity, quality of content, and relevance to the category.

Who organized the Web Blog Awards 2012?

The Web Blog Awards 2012 was organized by a group of bloggers and internet professionals who wanted to recognize and celebrate the best blogs on the internet.

What other categories were included in the Web Blog Awards 2012?

The Web Blog Awards 2012 had categories such as Food, Fashion, Travel, and Technology, among others.