This is the Funniest Thing - Check it Out

• Thread starter klusener
  • Start date
In summary: Tubgirl and Goatse links in the Member Photos thread...:oIn summary, this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, sorry for the people who have already seen it. Man, it's hilarious.
brewnog said:
Thanks for the head's-up Danger. I'll avoid all places of marriage for the next, urm, year or so.

Revelation: Danger's evil ex from hell is tubgirl.
Oh so wrong on both counts! You're pretty safe from the marriage standpoint; she's only going for 2 weeks and she's 55. (Still pretty hot for her age, though.) But she is Welsh, and she knows that we've been talking about her. She was quite amused to learn that she's now world famous for her fire-building skills.

Physics news on Phys.org
Michael Jackson

Check this out:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/nevercoppedafeel.swf

This video does not necessarily reflect the views of SOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOS2008 said:
Check this out:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/nevercoppedafeel.swf

This video does not necessarily reflect the views of SOS.
:rofl: Love that Defense Team. I'll have to hire them for my bar mitzvah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danger said:
:rofl: Love that Defense Team. I'll have to hire them for my bar mitzvah.
Bar mitzvah? I thought this was...is this is a bar you frequent? I'm sure you will need a defense team. :tongue2:

Funny clip, SOS2008. The website it was on seems to have a lot of other such clips.

SOS2008 said:
Bar mitzvah? I thought this was...is this is a bar you frequent? I'm sure you will need a defense team. :tongue2:

What is Bar mitzvah ?

theCandyman said:
Funny clip, SOS2008. The website it was on seems to have a lot of other such clips.
Thanks--I've gone to that website here and there, but this link was emailed to me by a client. I spend too much time in the PF Lounge to ever check out everything in that site--probably because some of the posts in GD are way more funny to me.

stoned said:
What is Bar mitzvah ?
I'm waiting for a reply from Danger on this...

Last edited:
stoned said:
What is Bar mitzvah ?

Ceremony in the Jewish religion signifying (I think) the coming of age (or entrance into adulthood) of boys when they turn 13. :uhh: I have no idea what this has to do with the thread; I better go back and figure out how it got here.

Moonbear said:
I have no idea what this has to do with the thread; I better go back and figure out how it got here.
Don't waste your time. It was just the first type of party that crossed my mind. I wasn't about to mention anything about a wedding, I'll never graduate, and I've already had my funeral, so there's not much left. :approve: