Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!

• Thread starter zachcumer
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involves someone asking for help with an attachment, but there is a problem uploading it. Another person suggests using a different website to upload the attachment, and someone else suggests providing a clear description of the question since they cannot see the attachment. The conversation also briefly touches on the difference between mixing colored matter and mixing light.
zachcumer
Hey look at the attached. Please could someone help me!

thanks

Attachments

• scan_8316122442_1.jpg
    scan_8316122442_1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Anyone Out There? Helllo!

hello!?!

Hi there.

can you help me?

No, because we can't see the picture.

it won't let me upload it keeps saying database error.

Then upload it onto imageshack or tinypic.

Could you explain or describe your question? Since we cannot yet see your JPG file, a clear description might be enough for someone to help you.

Let me try to pre-guess what you might be asking, your being aware that my statement could be off-point: Mixing colored matter is not the same as mixing light.

look it is attached now above!

1. What is the purpose of "Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!"?

The purpose of "Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!" is to request assistance or feedback on an attached document or file. It is commonly used in professional settings, such as in research or academic environments, to seek input or collaboration from colleagues.

2. What types of documents or files are typically attached with "Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!"?

There is no specific type of document or file that is typically attached with "Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!". It can vary depending on the specific situation and context. It could be a report, research paper, presentation, spreadsheet, or any other relevant document.

3. Why is "Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!" a commonly used phrase?

"Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!" is a commonly used phrase because it is a direct and polite way to request assistance or feedback. It clearly communicates the need for help and provides the attached document or file for context.

4. Can "Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!" be used in personal settings?

Yes, "Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!" can be used in personal settings as well. It can be used to ask for help or feedback from friends, family, or other contacts. However, it is more commonly used in professional settings.

5. Is it necessary to include "Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!" in the email subject line?

No, it is not necessary to include "Help Needed: Please Look at Attached!" in the email subject line. However, it can be helpful to indicate the purpose of the email and the attached document or file. This can ensure that the recipient knows what type of assistance is being requested.