Normal stress problem, Help me

In summary, normal stress is a common response to the demands of daily life and can be caused by various factors. It can have negative effects on mental and physical health if left unmanaged. Signs of normal stress include feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or irritable, as well as experiencing physical symptoms. Coping strategies include relaxation techniques, exercise, and seeking support from friends or professionals. If normal stress significantly impacts daily life, it may be necessary to seek professional help. While some level of stress can be beneficial, it is important to find a balance and manage it effectively to prevent it from becoming overwhelming.
hids
Normal stress problem,.. Help me :(

link BD CONSIST OF SINGLE BAR 30MM WIDE AND 12MM THICK. KNOWING THAT EACH PIN HAS 10MM DIAMETER. DET MAX VALUE OF AVE. NORMAL STRESS IN LINK BD IF A.) ANGLE = 0 DEGREES, B.) ANGLE = 90 DEGREES..

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo7/hids0902/fcdsafdsa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org

Hello Hids, this looks like homework.

We look for what effort you have made towards the problem rather than doing it for you.

How would you usually calculate stress?

:P... i just solved it... thanks for the concern...:)

1. What is normal stress and how does it affect me?

Normal stress is the emotional and physical response to the demands of daily life. It can be caused by various factors such as work, relationships, or financial issues. If left unmanaged, it can lead to negative effects on mental and physical health.

2. How can I identify if I am experiencing normal stress?

Some common signs of normal stress include feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or irritable. Physical symptoms may include headaches, muscle tension, or changes in appetite. It is important to pay attention to these signs and seek help if needed.

3. What are some ways to cope with normal stress?

There are various ways to cope with normal stress, such as practicing relaxation techniques like deep breathing or meditation, exercise, and talking to a trusted friend or therapist. It is also important to prioritize self-care and make time for activities that bring joy and relaxation.

4. When should I seek professional help for normal stress?

If normal stress is significantly impacting your daily life and ability to function, it may be time to seek professional help. This could include therapy, counseling, or medication. It is important to seek help when needed to prevent the negative effects of chronic stress.

5. Can normal stress be beneficial?

While too much stress can be harmful, some level of stress can be beneficial. It can motivate us to take action and achieve our goals. However, it is important to find a balance and manage stress effectively to prevent it from becoming overwhelming.