Help with Problems: Solutions Here!

• Thread starter haikuman
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation discusses the two golden rules of Ideal Op-Amps, one relating to currents and the other relating to voltages. It also mentions the characteristics of an Ideal Current Source and provides a basic problem involving an Inverting Op-Amp as an example. The speaker encourages the listener to fully understand 1) and 2) before attempting 3) and 4).
haikuman
Please help me with these problems I have no idea how to do them.

Screen shot 2011-09-29 at 8.54.13 PM.png

Physics news on Phys.org

For Ideal Op-Amps, you should know the two golden rules governing the + and - terminals, one relates to the currents and one relates to the voltages. Do you know them?

1) What are the characteristics of an Ideal Current Source?

2) This basic problem shows you how to analyse an Inverting Op-Amp. You can treat it as a circuit and use all the tricks you have up your sleeve, specifically KCL at the node between the 2kR, 18kR and inverting input, and then Ohms Law at the output.

Don't try 3) and 4) until you can complete 1) and 2).

haikuman said:
Please help me with these problems I have no idea how to do them.
Just checking: are you studying an electronics course?

What is "Help with Problems: Solutions Here!"?

"Help with Problems: Solutions Here!" is a service that offers assistance and solutions for various problems in different fields, such as technology, education, health, and more.

Who can benefit from "Help with Problems: Solutions Here!"?

Anyone who is facing difficulties or challenges in any aspect of their life can benefit from "Help with Problems: Solutions Here!". This service is open to individuals of all ages and backgrounds.

How does "Help with Problems: Solutions Here!" provide solutions?

"Help with Problems: Solutions Here!" offers a team of experts in different fields who analyze and assess the problem at hand and provide tailored solutions based on the individual's specific circumstances. These solutions may include advice, resources, tools, or referrals to other professionals.

Is "Help with Problems: Solutions Here!" a free service?

No, "Help with Problems: Solutions Here!" is not a free service. However, there are various payment options available, and the cost may depend on the complexity of the problem and the level of assistance required.

Can I trust the solutions provided by "Help with Problems: Solutions Here!"?

Yes, "Help with Problems: Solutions Here!" has a team of qualified and experienced professionals who are committed to providing accurate and reliable solutions. However, the final decision and implementation of the solutions are ultimately up to the individual seeking help.