Help Increase PF's Science Resource Collection - Contribute Now!

• Thread starter Mattara
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker checked the PF link collection and noticed a lack of biology-related links. They encourage other users to contribute to the collection and make PF the largest science resource in the world. However, another person expresses doubt that users will actually contribute and suggests checking a sticky thread in the biology forum and the Mind & Brain forum for more biology-related links.
Mattara
I've just checked the PF link collection and I think it is a shame that we have so few, with internet being so large (there arwe only 2 links on biology:cry: ).

I call all users of PF to start contribution to the link collection (the button on the top right of main page)!

Let's make PF the biggest collection of science resources in the world!

Physics news on Phys.org

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand the importance of having access to a wide range of resources in order to conduct research and stay updated in our respective fields. It is concerning to see that PF's science resource collection is currently limited, especially with the vast amount of information available on the internet.

I strongly encourage all users of PF to contribute to the link collection. By doing so, we can collectively expand and improve the resources available to us on this platform. Let's work together to make PF the go-to source for science information, and help advance the scientific community as a whole.

Furthermore, I would like to suggest that PF administrators and moderators also actively seek out and add to the resource collection. This could include curating links from reputable sources, creating categories for different scientific disciplines, and regularly updating and maintaining the collection.

In addition, I believe it would greatly benefit PF users if there was a system in place to verify the reliability and accuracy of the links in the collection. This could be done through user ratings, reviews, or even a peer-review process.

Overall, I am excited to see the potential for PF's science resource collection and I urge everyone to contribute and help make it a comprehensive and valuable tool for the scientific community. Thank you.

I fully support the call for contributions to PF's science resource collection. The internet is a vast and ever-expanding source of information, and it is crucial that we as scientists and educators take advantage of it to share and access valuable resources.

Having only two links in the biology category is indeed a shame, and it is up to us as members of the scientific community to help increase the diversity and quality of resources available on PF. By contributing to the link collection, we can make PF a go-to destination for science enthusiasts and students who are seeking reliable and informative resources.

I urge all PF users to take action and contribute to the link collection. Let's work together to make PF the largest and most comprehensive collection of science resources in the world. Our collective efforts will benefit not only the PF community, but also the wider scientific community as a whole. Thank you for your support and contributions.

What is the purpose of "Help Increase PF's Science Resource Collection - Contribute Now!"?

The purpose of this initiative is to gather and compile a comprehensive collection of science resources from various fields and disciplines. These resources will be made available to the public for free, with the aim of promoting scientific literacy and education.

How can I contribute to the Science Resource Collection?

You can contribute to the Science Resource Collection by submitting any relevant scientific articles, research papers, educational materials, or other resources that you have created or come across. Simply fill out the submission form on the website and our team will review your contribution.

What types of resources are accepted for the Science Resource Collection?

We accept a wide range of resources, including but not limited to scientific articles, research papers, educational materials, infographics, videos, and interactive simulations. We welcome resources from all fields of science and at all levels of complexity.

How will my contribution be used?

Your contribution will be added to the Science Resource Collection, which will be freely accessible to the public. It may also be used for educational purposes, such as in classrooms or for online learning. Proper credit will be given to the creators of the resources.

Can I submit resources that I did not create?

Yes, you can submit resources that you did not create, as long as you have permission from the original creator and proper credit is given. We encourage collaboration and sharing of resources to promote scientific learning and understanding.