[help] Documentaries needed - Philosophy / Psychology / and anything good

It seems like there are many great resources available online for documentaries on philosophy, how the brain works, intelligence, creativity, psychology, and other topics. Some recommended sources include doing a web search, trying a Google video search on Sapolsky, checking out websites like Academic Earth, and watching documentaries on Netflix or Amazon. In summary, there are plenty of options for finding informative and insightful documentaries on a wide range of subjects.
wajed
Have any suggestions?

I'd like to see good documentaries on Philosophy / How the brain works / Intelligence / Creativity / Psychology / and anything good...

Thank you :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Have you tried doing a web search? Why is this so urgent?

No, I didn't, I just wanted suggestions/recommendations.

I didn't intend to make it look urgent, and I'm not in a hurry.

try a google video search on Sapolsky

There's always open lectures available online from universities around the world.

Thank you

What are some good documentaries about philosophy?

Some good documentaries about philosophy include "Examined Life," "Waking Life," "The Pervert's Guide to Ideology," "The Trial of Socrates," and "Astra Taylor's Examined Life."

What are some thought-provoking documentaries about psychology?

Some thought-provoking documentaries about psychology include "The Century of the Self," "Happy," "The Mask You Live In," "Three Identical Strangers," and "Man on Wire."

Can you recommend any documentaries that explore the intersection of philosophy and psychology?

Yes, some documentaries that explore the intersection of philosophy and psychology include "The Mind, Explained," "The Human Mind," "The Examined Life," "The Brain with David Eagleman," and "The Philosopher Kings."

Are there any documentaries that dive into the history of philosophy?

Yes, there are several documentaries that dive into the history of philosophy, including "Genius of the Ancient World," "The History of Philosophy," "Confucius: Words of Wisdom," "The Story of Philosophy," and "The Great Philosophers."

What are some lesser-known documentaries that explore philosophical concepts?

Some lesser-known documentaries that explore philosophical concepts include "The Nature of Existence," "The Examined Life," "The Man Who Wanted to Change the World," "The End of Time," and "Derrida."