Time Running Out? Curb Global Resource Use?

In summary: But I don't know what we can do about it.In summary, humans have to drastically reduce their resource consuption, or else the planet will suffer.
Hi Sage,

Well I could link to that place you mention but I'm done there, the climate got too cold. Instead, we have a lot of fun at this friendly place with real sophisticated climate discussions with experts:

http://www.ukweatherworld.co.uk/forum/forum-view.asp?forumid=11

To link a site, simply open it in another browser window, click in the address box to highlight the text of the address, then copy (control + c) Go back to the reply box and paste (control + v).

Last edited by a moderator:
Earth sciences news on Phys.org
Originally posted by sage
andre since you are trying to provoke a discussion on global warming it is advisable that you give the link to that HUGE global warming debate we had had on sciforums with edufer for others to see so that we don't have to reinvent the entire wheel from scratch once again.(i could have given the link but i do not know how).
Go to the site, copypaste the address onto a page here...it is that simple, the system will do the rest.

If you want a nicer looking link you can use the explanations of the vB codes to do that,
[ url="Insert your url address here"]type you links text here[/ url]

And note that to stop the system from using that particular code, I have spaced the first bracket, one space away, from the 'url' as to fool the machine, so it doesn't hide that writing.