Get PSPICE for 'Microelectronic' Textbook Examples

In summary, PSPICE is a computer software program used for electronic circuit simulation. It is commonly used by engineers and scientists to design and analyze electronic circuits before they are physically built. The "Microelectronic" textbook examples for PSPICE are a collection of circuit examples and exercises that are commonly used in microelectronics courses. PSPICE can be purchased from its official website or accessed through universities and educational institutions. Prior knowledge of electronic circuits is not necessary to use PSPICE, as it has a user-friendly interface and provides helpful tutorials. Additionally, PSPICE can be used for other types of electronic circuits besides microelectronics, including analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuits.
jinyong
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of pspice? I just want to try out the examples in the Sedra and Smith's "Microelectronic" textbook examples.

Engineering news on Phys.org
search on google
pspice download
and you can get afree copy

1. What is PSPICE?

PSPICE (Program for Simulation and Integrated Circuit Emphasis) is a computer software program used for electronic circuit simulation. It is commonly used by engineers and scientists to design and analyze electronic circuits before they are physically built.

2. What is the "Microelectronic" textbook examples for PSPICE?

The "Microelectronic" textbook examples for PSPICE are a collection of circuit examples and exercises that are commonly used in microelectronics courses. These examples are designed to help students learn how to use the PSPICE software and to better understand the fundamentals of electronic circuit design and analysis.

3. How can I get PSPICE for the "Microelectronic" textbook examples?

PSPICE is a commercial software program that can be purchased from its official website or from various online retailers. However, many universities and educational institutions provide their students with access to PSPICE for educational purposes. You may also be able to access it through your school's computer lab.

4. Do I need any prior knowledge of electronic circuits to use PSPICE for the "Microelectronic" textbook examples?

While having some knowledge of electronic circuits can be helpful, it is not necessary to have prior knowledge in order to use PSPICE for the "Microelectronic" textbook examples. The program has a user-friendly interface and provides helpful tutorials and guides for beginners.

5. Can PSPICE be used for other types of electronic circuits besides microelectronics?

Yes, PSPICE can be used for a variety of electronic circuits, including analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuits. It is a versatile software program that can be used for any type of electronic circuit design and analysis.