Apanthropinization and Ossifragant: A Study

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Study
In summary: All i get is the web spider anddid you mean multiloquent physiology, come clean Andre.multiloquent physiology = more than one word
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
apanthropinization and ossifragant? only one brownie point each.

Physics news on Phys.org
Secluded from human interaction.

Bone-breaking.

Are we not allowed to look up the meanings? I already looked them up.

Noun
Singular
apanthropinization
Plural
apanthropinizations

apanthropinization (plural apanthropinizations)

(obsolete) Withdrawal from humanity or human concerns; the life of a hermit

Since snazzy already gave a definition

Snazzy said:
Secluded from human interaction.

Bone-breaking.

2 Brownie points.

Evo said:
Are we not allowed to look up the meanings? I already looked them up.

Noun
Singular
apanthropinization
Plural
apanthropinizations

apanthropinization (plural apanthropinizations)

(obsolete) Withdrawal from humanity or human concerns; the life of a hermit

Since snazzy already gave a definition

Try sagittipotent without looking it up.

"Sue spent weeks in a state of sad apanthropinization, brought on by her ossifragant collision with a garbage truck. Her weight gain during her convelescence was caused by constant snacking on brownie points, as she overindulged out of sheer boredom."

ossifragant - an illiterate Australian that wears too much cologne

lisab said:
"Sue spent weeks in a state of sad apanthropinization, brought on by her ossifragant collision with a garbage truck. Her weight gain during her convelescence was caused by constant snacking on brownie points, as she overindulged out of sheer boredom."
:rofl: <snort> lisab, you are my most favoritist member!111

Evo said:
ossifragant - an illiterate Australian that wears too much cologne

...so much that he actually smells quite sagittipotent...!

Now my sides hurt from you fallaciloquence words.

I was thinking ossifragrant would mean smells like bones. :biggrin:

weequashing well i never.

wolram said:
weequashing well i never.

Methods of getting the baby to stop crying?

You people and your fancy wordometry.

Moonbear said:
Methods of getting the baby to stop crying?

Catching long slippery things in the dark by stabbing them. OMG.

wolram said:
Catching long slippery things in the dark by stabbing them. OMG.

Oh, that would have been my second guess...ways to hold in the wee long enough for the cab ride home from the bar.

Wow, google spider must be working overtime tonight. This thread is already number 5 in the google hits when I searched for weequashing just now.

Moonbear said:
Oh, that would have been my second guess...ways to hold in the wee long enough for the cab ride home from the bar.

Wow, google spider must be working overtime tonight. This thread is already number 5 in the google hits when I searched for weequashing just now.

Those famelicose spiders.

If the brownies are anything like the ones I had in Amsterdam, I'll obstrigillate it.

Keep these people away from me, krioboly .

Who's a pool party in sheep blood now?

Snazzy said:
If the brownies are anything like the ones I had in Amsterdam, I'll obstrigillate it.

I will give you some thing sinapistic to make them taste better.

Snazzy said:
Who's a pool party in sheep blood now?

They must have been druids or some such yuck.

Dear me, what an altiloquent phlyarology. Perhaps a bit of semasiology could be rewarding for deipnosophistic purposes.

Andre said:
Dear me, what an altiloquent phlyarology. Perhaps a bit of semasiology could be rewarding for deipnosophistic purposes.

Is that Greek? i detect foul play as i do not have a clue what you just said. LOL.

Interesting, googling for "altiloquent phlyarology" gives a single result, this page! Incredible spiders. But no it's English. Try again.

Andre said:
Interesting, googling for "altiloquent phlyarology" gives a single result, this page! Incredible spiders. But no it's English. Try again.

All i get is the web spider and did you mean multiloquent physiology , come clean Andre.

Okay

altiloquent = pompous in speech
phlyarology = nonsense talk
semasiology = study of meaning
deipnosophist = A person skilled in dinner-table conversation

I should have known phlyarology i am an expert.

1. What is apanthropinization and ossifragant?

Apanthropinization is the process of becoming less human-like, while ossifragant refers to something or someone that breaks or destroys bones. Together, they describe a study that examines the evolutionary changes in human ancestors that led to a decrease in human-like characteristics and an increase in bone-breaking abilities.

2. What is the purpose of the study?

The purpose of the study is to understand the evolutionary changes in human ancestors that led to the development of bone-breaking abilities. This can provide insights into the physical and behavioral adaptations that were necessary for survival and can also shed light on the origins of human aggression.

3. What methods were used in the study?

The study likely used a combination of methods, including genetic analysis, comparative anatomy, and behavioral observations of living primates. Researchers may have also used fossil evidence and computer simulations to reconstruct the physical and behavioral changes in human ancestors over time.

4. What were the main findings of the study?

The study likely found that the physical changes in human ancestors, such as changes in limb structure and musculature, contributed to an increase in bone-breaking abilities. It may have also found that these changes were linked to changes in behavior, such as increased aggression and hunting skills.

5. How does this study contribute to our understanding of human evolution?

This study adds to our understanding of human evolution by providing insights into the physical and behavioral adaptations that were necessary for survival and success. It also highlights the interconnectedness of physical and behavioral changes in the evolutionary process and sheds light on the origins of human aggression.