PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
Cute in a kind of evil and vicious destroyer of socks and worlds way.
But you never seem to be afraid of it.

Physics news on Phys.org
that's just brilliant! LMAO!

Pattielli said:
But you never seem to be afraid of it.

That is cos she is my e-aunt and i couldn't be afraid of her :wink:

Werdatothewise said:
Well, in that case, I want to enter my newest picture with my red hair.
That is too funny! :biggrin:

woah Evo is that my e-sister?? :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

jimmy p said:
woah Evo is that my e-sister?? :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:
Yes, that's one of them. She only comes home to sleep anymore, so I made her my avatar so I won't forget what she looks like. :wink:

I don't think many of the guys will forget her now. I'm glad I am related to such an attractive person. Talking of forgetting what people look like, I haven't seen my brother in a while...

wow! Evo your daughter is very pretty and I can see the resemblance even from your avatar pictures. How old is she?

Awww, thanks. She's 16.

:eek: Dang, Evo!

She is what is referred to as a "full on hottie". If it weren't for the 10 year difference I'd definitely have her say "get lost, creep!" to me...

:rofl:

enigma said:
:eek: Dang, Evo!

She is what is referred to as a "full on hottie". If it weren't for the 10 year difference I'd definitely have her say "get lost, creep!" to me...

:rofl:
Actually she'd probably find you fascinating enigma. She's not one of those silly high school girls, she has brains and substance and surrounds herself with quality people.

Doh... it's not fair.

Come on... there's got to be something wrong with her... buck-teeth... excessive sweating... a speech impediment... narcilepsy... something!

Throw a lonely, mid-twentys-year-old a bone here!

*sigh*

what I would give for someone to find me fascinating outside of the web...
:cry:

Last edited:
Alright... I'm done now.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

And she'd love your sense of humor. :smile:

damn she's damn hot, real hot, hotter than the sun, hehe, on a more serious note, she's quite good lookin

Thanks i_wish_i_was_smart, and she's 16 so I will keep her under lock and key for a few more years. :wink:

Evo said:
Thanks i_wish_i_was_smart, and she's 16 so I will keep her under lock and key for a few more years. :wink:
Haha, if she hears this will she come home even to sleep? :rofl:

BoulderHead said:
Haha, if she hears this will she come home even to sleep? :rofl:
She hasn't been home to sleep since school let out. Miss popularity has been sleeping over at friend's houses non-stop for the last week.

Luckily, she is a GOOD, smart girl and we keep in constant contact via her cell phone. Also, her friends think I am the coolest mom in the universe and they also talk to me all the time. I always know what they're up to. :bugeye: What's amazing is that they actually stop and take my advice when I tell them they're being a bit too "carefree". I think I scared them all by making some very accurate predictions early on (thank goodness) that makes them think I know what I'm talking about. :tongue2:

Evo said:
Luckily, she is a GOOD, smart girl and we keep in constant contact via her cell phone.
Haha, this makes me smiley broadly as I have know so many children that knew how to 'work' their parents in royale fashion. :tongue2:

Also, her friends think I am the coolest mom in the universe and they also talk to me all the time. I always know what they're up to. :bugeye: What's amazing is that they actually stop and take my advice when I tell them they're being a bit too "carefree". I think I scared them all by making some very accurate predictions early on (thank goodness) that makes them think I know what I'm talking about. :tongue2:
Kewl, consider me in your cheering section too ! :smile: :biggrin:

BoulderHead said:
Haha, this makes me smiley broadly as I have know so many children that knew how to 'work' their parents in royale fashion. :tongue2:
Oh, she has me tightly wound around her little finger. That is why I call her the child of evil. :biggrin: She gets away with murder, but at the same time she doesn't want to do anything to hurt me and I think that is partly responsible for how she is.

Evo said:
hehe i understand, i would probably do the same

Evo said:
I think I scared them all by making some very accurate predictions early on
What predictions were these? (Just out of curiosity)

Chaos. Disorder. Widespread panic. My work is done here.

rathma said:
Chaos. Disorder. Widespread panic. My work is done here.
Haha, I really enjoyed that! :biggrin:

rathma said:
What predictions were these? (Just out of curiosity)
Nothing in particular, just every time they came up with some crazy idea, I would tell them how it would turn out (just common sense, not psychic) and I was always right. :approve:

Evo said:
Nothing in particular, just every time they came up with some crazy idea, I would tell them how it would turn out (just common sense, not psychic) and I was always right. :approve:
so for you to be always right must mean they always did it anyways, because if they wouldn't of done it how would you know if you were right or not?

yet another photographical contribution

and since posting photos is all the rage nowadays here is this picture of me featured at the latest Ray-ban commercial :rofl: :surprise:

(ahhh...es ist soooo gut für mein Ego :D )

DAS REPARIERTE PHOTO

Last edited:
i_wish_i_was_smart said:
so for you to be always right must mean they always did it anyways, because if they wouldn't of done it how would you know if you were right or not?
Oh yeah, they did it anyway (which didn't surprise me). At least now when I say something, they sometimes actually change plans (not every time, but enough).

I can't see "DAS PHOTO". :frown:

Math Is Hard said:
I can't either. :frown:

Evo said:
Oh yeah, they did it anyway (which didn't surprise me). At least now when I say something, they sometimes actually change plans (not every time, but enough).
better than never, at least you made them change

just thought i should bring this back on top for everyone to see, dammit judges is this contest ever going to end

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
just thought i should bring this back on top for everyone to see, dammit judges is this contest ever going to end
woops wrong thread, this was meant for cutest contest

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
woops wrong thread, this was meant for cutest contest
Understandable, even us judges have gotten confused. :smile:

Math Is Hard said:

Don't worry guys! DAS PHOTO IS WIEDER DA!
Check it out ;)

DAS PHOTO

DA! :biggrin: I'll take TWO of those, please! :wink: (nice shades... :biggrin:)