PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Tsunami said:
Honest to God, you guys! He looks just like Popeye! :biggrin: :wink:
i believe you tsu

Ya know... I just happen to have a copy of Tom's picture in my PF Cutest Guy/Girl Contender file. I copy all of the pictures from that thread AND this one. :biggrin:
I could go ahead and repost it... :devil: Do you think Tom would be mad?? :wink:

Tsunami said:
Ya know... I just happen to have a copy of Tom's picture in my PF Cutest Guy/Girl Contender file. I copy all of the pictures from that thread AND this one. :biggrin:
I could go ahead and repost it... :devil: Do you think Tom would be mad?? :wink:

No, I wouldn't be mad at all. I took the picture down because I didn't want people to get in trouble if they were surfing PF at work, what with the "blocked site" warning and all. It honestly didn't occur to me that the picture being blocked would be a problem. I mean, I know I'm beautiful, but I didn't realize that I am so sexy as to be considered enough of a distraction to get corporations to block my picture from their employees' view. :rofl:

Where is there dignity unless there is honesty?

Monique said:
Werdatothewise, you look like Jennifer Aniston :eek:

Monique,

That (was) a picture cut from the web. I bow to you for your indirect way of saying, "...hey, that isn't you!"

Where is there dignity unless there is honesty?
Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

Last edited:
Tom Mattson said:
No, I wouldn't be mad at all.

Alrighty, then!... :biggrin:

HERE'S TOM! :rofl: :rofl:

http://imageuploader.milbrathnet.net/uploads/Tom[/URL] Mattson.jpg[/PLAIN]

Isn't he SWEET!?!? :rofl: :rofl:

Tsunami said:
Alrighty, then!... :biggrin:

HERE'S TOM! :rofl: :rofl:

Isn't he SWEET!?!? :rofl: :rofl:
:surprise: EGADS! :surprise: Uhm, I mean...Great Picture Tom! My...you are so...HANDSOME! :bugeye:

BoulderHead said:
You should breathe easy fishys182, for I know not what that woman looks like now. I did not manage to see the movie titled Carrie, so it must have been another film. My only recollection was that this actess looked 19 but turned out to be in her thirties or even forties. She was one of those individuals who look young for a long time although I detect from these posts she may have caught up to her age. I had asked you to post another image of yourself so I could have better determined the resemblence (well, because I'm a perv too, I suppose. :tongue2: :biggrin: ).

I saw our Mr. Tom's image before he removed it. I must say he remains in extrordinary physical condition! :rofl:

http://www.samuraiwar.com/bbs/album_pic.php?pic_id=3998 here you go perv ^_- , its like the same pic only in color.. i guess i only take pics with my rubik's

fishys182 said:
http://www.samuraiwar.com/bbs/album_pic.php?pic_id=3998 here you go perv ^_- , its like the same pic only in color.. i guess i only take pics with my rubik's

fishys182! Don't eat your Rubik's Cube! It'll be so PAINFUL coming out! :surprise: :rofl: :rofl:

Tsunami said:
fishys182! Don't eat your Rubik's Cube! It'll be so PAINFUL coming out! :surprise: :rofl: :rofl:
too late...

fishys182 said:
too late...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

geez! it's taking forever to get my picture approved. greg must not like it! :frown:

Math Is Hard said:
geez! it's taking forever to get my picture approved. greg must not like it! :frown:
You're likely so attractive the thought of sharing so much as one image is maddening to the mind.

ha ha ha! what a charmer you are, BoulderHead. You must have sisters. You know how to talk to women!

Math Is Hard said:
Here's my pic - taken last summer. I'm a bit blonder now.
Tsunami, I want to see your picture. Couldn't find it :frown:
You do resemble Barbie! :biggrin:

Evo said:
You do resemble Barbie! :biggrin:
i agree with evo on this one.

Only in my natural cheerfulness, shopping skills, and math abilities, but THANKS!

Math Is Hard said:
Only in my natural cheerfulness, shopping skills, and math abilities, but THANKS!
haha that's great, i don't think Barbie is known for so much more, you sumed it up pretty good

Math Is Hard, you are ADORABLE! :wink:

Do Rumors Usually Hold True?

Is it true to the rumor that GREG is buying the winner - not a book as he suggested - but, a new VW Bug that gets 52 gals city driving? I understand he is enviromentally intoxicated! Well, in that case, I want to enter my newest picture with my red hair.

Attachments

• WerdasPic.jpg
    WerdasPic.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 840
Better than my last years Student ID Card pic...

Attachments

• 203503873.jpg
    203503873.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 846
Can anyone see Tom's picture (above), or is it just my 'puter that's showing a big blank box with a red 'x' in the upper left corner?

edit: OK. Not above. Previous page... :rolleyes:

Tsunami said:
Math Is Hard, you are ADORABLE! :wink:

Thanks, Tsu! Can I have a cookie?

I can't see Tom's pic either. But I saw it the first time, and that was (ahem) plenty! :tongue2:

Tom - the popeye look is out. We need to talk about a makeover for you. Seriously!

A cookie?? ABSOLUTELY! Here you go! *stuffs a cookie, eats a cookie* :biggrin:

Tsunami, tell me if the avatar you are using is taken your pupie or if that is a robot !
Is that a she or a he ?
Look cute and mature !

Nope, it is of http://tom.madoka.be/stuff/funstuff/images/fluffy.JPG

:tongue2: that was some nice work from the guy that created Fluffy.

It's evil. Kind of like that rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. "That's no ordinary rabbit!"

Trust me, I know evil when I see it. Check my profile.

Last edited:
Simon666 said:
Nope, it is of http://tom.madoka.be/stuff/funstuff/images/fluffy.JPG
Oh, well, it is actually hosted by a Belgium site !
hard to believe though! Tsunami's dog is really cute...

Cute in a kind of evil and vicious destroyer of socks and worlds way.

Pattielli said:
Oh, well, it is actually hosted by a Belgium site !
hard to believe though! Tsunami's dog is really cute...
It's not his dog, he probably ripped it from some site as well. Btw, it is Belgian site.

Last edited:
Simon666 said:
It's not his dog, he probably ripped it from some site as well.
Tsunami's a woman.

Oops. That's what happens when you're the new kid on the block.

Simon666 said:
It's not his dog, he probably ripped it from some site as well. Btw, it is Belgian site.
I like to say Belgium than Belgian because it is exactly created by a Belgium's and my quote about your post here said that-(you admitted it)
You like to have a dog ?
You shouldn't, since I already saw it when I was still in CG, first time when we had a talk or to be more precise when I was talked about by a dog owner!