Is Finding Nemo Worth Watching Without Dorie?

• Thread starter Dorises
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Noise
In summary, the conversation was about someone watching Finding Nemo and not liking the character Dory. They were then recommended to watch anime like Inuyasha or Fullmetal Alchemist instead. The conversation then shifted to a character named Doris and confusion about which movie they were referring to. The conversation ended with someone not understanding and asking what to do next.
Dorises
I just watched Finding Nemo, I don't like Dorie !

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey! Finding Nemo isn't considered Anime... it's cartoons at best. Come back again when you've watched "The Place Promised in Our Early Days" or "Cowboy Bebop" for example. =D

Don't.

Diss.

Dory!

Man. Watch Inuyasha or Fullmetal Alchemist or DBZ. Thats anime. Finding nemo is a pretty cool movie though.

'Can I help you?'

I love Doris.

I watched Finding Nemo, I don't remember a character named Dory though.

jimmysnyder said:
I watched Finding Nemo, I don't remember a character named Dory though.

I think you were wathing "Finding Forrester" That's the one about the genuis black kid in an all white private school, right? No Dory in that one.Dory is the blue, forgetful fish, kinda like you.

Edit:
Ohhhhhhh! I get it.

first

Dorises said:
Good morning Chi,
Thankful ifor your chiming post, tho don't understand

and then

Bbbba ooooiiiii bbbaaaa

and now what?

1. Is Finding Nemo worth watching without Dory?

It ultimately depends on your personal preferences. Dory is a beloved character and her absence may detract from the overall enjoyment of the movie for some viewers. However, Finding Nemo is still a well-crafted and heartwarming film even without Dory's presence.

2. Will I understand the plot if I haven't seen Finding Nemo?

Yes, the plot of Finding Nemo is fairly easy to follow and the movie can stand on its own without prior knowledge. However, watching Finding Nemo first will enhance your understanding and appreciation of the characters and their relationships.

3. Are there any new characters in Finding Nemo without Dory?

Yes, there are several new characters introduced in Finding Nemo, such as Bruce the shark, Crush the sea turtle, and Nigel the pelican. These characters add depth and humor to the story and are worth watching without Dory.

4. Is Finding Nemo without Dory still a good movie for kids?

Absolutely! Finding Nemo has a universal appeal and is suitable for all ages. The story of a father's love for his son and the adventure they embark on is still heartwarming and entertaining without Dory's antics.

5. Will I miss out on any important messages or lessons without Dory in Finding Nemo?

No, the main themes and messages of Finding Nemo, such as family, love, and overcoming fears, are still present without Dory. While Dory's character adds a unique charm to the film, the overall messages remain intact even without her presence.