Resolving power webpages' link

• Thread starter neelakash
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Link Power
In summary, the conversation is about finding webpages with information on the expressions and derivations of the resolving power of a microscope, telescope, and simple triangular glass prism. The individual is looking for the resolving power formula for each of these objects and mentions that the theories for the microscope and telescope involve the concept of diffraction through a circular aperture. They are requesting help and have found the expression for the prism online but are in need of assistance in proving it.
neelakash
Can anyone refer me to some webpages that contain the expressions and derivations of Resolving power of microscope,telescope and simple triangular glass prism?I am not having a book and simple google search is not providing results needed.

What I want is the RESOLVING POWER FORMULA for a triangular prism,a microscope and a telescope.As far as I know,the theories for the latter two use the concept of diffraction through a circular aperture.

Please help me with it.

Thank you in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
I got the expression of the resolving power of a prism in the internet.Can anyone help me to prove it?
http://ece-www.colorado.edu/~ecen5606/Labs/spec040504.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

I would recommend checking out reputable scientific websites such as those from universities or research institutions. These websites often have detailed information and derivations for various scientific concepts, including the resolving power of a microscope, telescope, and triangular prism. Some examples of these websites include those from MIT, Stanford University, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Additionally, scientific journals and textbooks may also have this information available. It may be helpful to search for specific keywords such as "resolving power formula microscope" or "diffraction through circular aperture" to find relevant resources. I would also recommend double-checking the credibility of the sources you find to ensure the accuracy of the information. Good luck in your search!

1. What is resolving power in the context of webpages' links?

Resolving power refers to the ability of a webpage's link to successfully navigate and load the intended webpage. It is a measure of the link's efficiency in connecting the user to the desired webpage.

2. How can I improve the resolving power of my webpage's links?

To improve the resolving power of your webpage's links, you can ensure that the links are up-to-date and properly formatted. Additionally, regularly testing and updating broken links can also help improve resolving power.

3. Are there any tools or techniques that can help measure resolving power?

Yes, there are various tools and techniques that can help measure the resolving power of webpage links. These include link checking software, web analytics, and manual testing.

4. Can resolving power impact a webpage's search engine ranking?

Yes, resolving power can indirectly impact a webpage's search engine ranking. If a webpage has a high number of broken or irrelevant links, it can negatively affect the user experience and lead to a lower search engine ranking.

5. What are some common causes of low resolving power in webpage links?

Some common causes of low resolving power in webpage links include broken links, outdated links, improper formatting, and server errors. It is important to regularly monitor and maintain links to prevent these issues and maintain a high resolving power.