Project PF Proliferation - Free Gold Membership

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: I guess it's called "keyword searching"?...where you just type in a word or phrase and get back results with that exact match.
PhysicoRaj said:
Wow! That's an exotic PF flyer.

It's time PF stepped up its game :)

Physics news on Phys.org
California state university, long beach
ImageUploadedByPhysics Forums1403554748.591119.jpg

Maylis said:
California state university, long beach
View attachment 70818

That looks awesome Maylis! Gold!

I can't wait till school season starts back up and I can hit all my local universities!

"Multidisciplinary" is misspelled on the flyer.

vela said:
"Multidisciplinary" is misspelled on the flyer.

Good catch! I'll have a new PDF up shortly!

PDF has been updated to correct the spelling mistake. School season is almost here. Print out your copies and post them around!

Could you maybe make a black and white version for those who are not able to print colour. If I would to print this it would be a mess. Maybe remove the galactic bakgrund. This is just my opinion.

Rectifier said:
Could you maybe make a black and white version for those who are not able to print colour. If I would to print this it would be a mess. Maybe remove the galactic bakgrund. This is just my opinion.

Good idea. I can work on something.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
I posted about 5 around the physics and math depts. at UNC Chapel Hill. Some of the pictures turned out blurry, so I'll have to go back and retake them some time. Here are the pics that turned out OK:
1106141123.jpg
1106141128.jpg
1106141129.jpg

ZetaOfThree said:
I posted about 5 around the physics and math depts. at UNC Chapel Hill.
Wow, that looks awesome Zeta! You're on my "member's who rock" list! :)

Likes dlgoff
How will you know that I posted near my house and in my school?
That questions just arose in my mind :/ hmmm...

haloboy777 said:
How will you know that I posted near my house and in my school?
I don't care if it's near your house or school as long as it's in a public place where science folk hang out :)

I've seen others take a picture and send it to Greg or post it here for Greg to see.

jedishrfu said:
I've seen others take a picture and send it to Greg or post it here for Greg to see.
Ah yes, you must post a photo

Sure :D

I put around 10 at random locations at the University of Toronto (we have a big campus).

Likes Greg Bernhardt
So...
I don't have the energy or desire to read this whole thread or any associated ones, so I'm just going to ask something that might have already been answered.
If someone like me who has paid for a Gold membership extending to more than twice his expected lifespan happens to do something that earns a free one, does he get his money back? :oldtongue:

Likes Suraj M
Maybe Greg will let you gift it to some deserving student? Or place your hand prints in concrete in the lobby of PF Central?

That would be awesome.

The Danger Scholarship!

Likes Danger
I repeat... :oldtongue:

jedishrfu said:
Maybe Greg will let you gift it to some deserving student? Or place your hand prints in concrete in the lobby of PF Central?

We have done that before

Greg Bernhardt said:
We have done that before
You'd have to bring your lobby to me. Not only can I not leave my house, I'm not allowed in your country.

Greetings all,

1) If I affiliate physics forum on my website will I receive a gold membership?
2) Are there any pre-made affiliation support banners/widgets/buttons to perform this process?

Thanks.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
RJLiberator said:
Greetings all,

1) If I affiliate physics forum on my website will I receive a gold membership?
2) Are there any pre-made affiliation support banners/widgets/buttons to perform this process?

Thanks.
Yes, just a link will do :)

Likes RJLiberator
Greg Bernhardt said:
Yes, just a link will do :)

Mission accomplished. It is also mentioned in my goal list for 2015. http://www.ronjoniak.org

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
Nice blog, great goals!

Thank you, Greg. It was my goal to get Gold Membership as I start my real physics studies in 2015. Woohoo. I am thrilled to be a member of this great community.

Likes dlgoff and Greg Bernhardt
RJLiberator said:
Thank you, Greg. It was my goal to get Gold Membership as I start my real physics studies in 2015. Woohoo. I am thrilled to be a member of this great community.
Now your goal should be to get SA or HH status :)

DEAR PF admin,

I'm new to PF. I would like to join as gold member
Here is my advt to PF in my website
Please take a look on this link
http://ragansanthosh.webs.com/apps/blog/

Thanks, I'm expecting my membership ASAP.

Santhosh S said:
DEAR PF admin,

I'm new to PF. I would like to join as gold member
Here is my advt to PF in my website
Please take a look on this link
http://ragansanthosh.webs.com/apps/blog/

Thanks, I'm expecting my membership ASAP.
That flyer is supposed to be posted at a university, but I'll reward the effort :)

dear admin
What i have been rewarded?
Am i a gold member now?

Santhosh S said:
dear admin
What i have been rewarded?
Am i a gold member now?
Yes. It's right under your picture.

Dear Greg:

I'm going to post the flyer in my university, is in La Paz/ Bolivia, "Universidad Mayor de San Andrés" or just "UMSA", also if you think is useful i could translate the text in Spanish and modify the flyer, just let me know.

I'm aware that this is an english speaker forum but anyway. If there's another way to help the community... please I'm here for you, so far this forum is the best thing I found this year, helped me a lot and i would like to return by any possible way.

Karmo.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Karmo said:
I'm aware that this is an english speaker forum but anyway. If there's another way to help the community... please I'm here for you, so far this forum is the best thing I found this year, helped me a lot and i would like to return by any possible way.
Great work Karmo!

<h2>1. What is Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms. </p><h2>2. How does the free gold membership work?</h2><p>The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.</p><h2>3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.</p><h2>4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.</p><h2>5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?</h2><p>Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.</p>

1. What is Project PF Proliferation?

Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms.

2. How does the free gold membership work?

The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.

3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?

Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.

4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?

The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.

5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?

Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.